Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing is, it's true though. nikkas pick and choose when to hold people accountable, and to nitpick everything.

I do agree at this point, he should defer to PR or a publicist at least to keep from getting himself in trouble. Too much bread at stake.
Except that's Math's fault. You reap what you sow. He is the reason he's one of the people that gets held accountable, because he's always been on all kinds of fukkery.

Besides, why are you throwing other names in there? All you gotta say is what you said, pick and choose when to hold people accountable. For someone who claims he stands on principles so much, it's a lot of this ducking accountability and throwing others under the bus type of shyt from breh.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

He's a wild card. And pretty unpredictable and entertaining. On top of that, pretty hard to beat because he has a diverse skillset. I don't think his pen is the attribute people recognize first because of that. But he does have bars...then again, I'm pretty sure you disagree with all this possibly.

Ardamus

Daps
How does Nitty belong with Day/QP/Chilla/JC more than Bill? At least Bill possesses minute writing ability. Rum doesn't. He literally just punches. Like that's all he can do. I understand nikkas like him but lets be real here. he has no business being mentioned alongside dudes like that...

I feel like Bill is the least known for schemes in battles tho in comparison to Nitty. That's what they really all have in common. I see what MJ is saying but I also think Bill unique approach to battle rap makes him tough comp.

Ardamus

Daps
The thing is, it's true though. nikkas pick and choose when to hold people accountable, and to nitpick everything.

I do agree at this point, he should defer to PR or a publicist at least to keep from getting himself in trouble. Too much bread at stake.

Yep. Matter of fact, he could fukk up his new brands if he keeps doing shyt like that.

Ardamus

Daps
Don't ever let Chilla become an elite angler, coz it's over for nikkas after that.

He already improved his stage presence a hundred percent and is pretty scary now.

Bro, have you seen his resume as of late? :whew:
He damn near knows how to battle every kind of style of a opponent.
He's battled legends on all kinds of platforms and arguably won almost all of em'.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I like Math and won't call him a diva BUT I agree that he needs to stand there and deal with the angles when they are placed in front of him. He's done it for some time that I'd think he would just be like aight lemme take these hits and keep it movin'. That's why I credit Danny a lot more because he stood there took all them shots: 12k to Rex, the shyt with his wife, having mad kids, nikkas think he's corny, his yelling, and all that. And yet, he still battles his way thru all of it. With a low CPR, lol. You have to give it up in that sense.

Math is definitely one of those ppl who can dish it but cant take it.

nikka aired out Hollow's dirty laundry with no hesitation but the moment Clips brings up Taxstone in their battle he got all the way in his feelings.

Ardamus

Daps
Math is definitely one of those ppl who can dish it but cant take it.

nikka aired out Hollow's dirty laundry with no hesitation but the moment Clips brings up Taxstone in their battle he got all the way in his feelings.

Math Hoffa just like Mike P, isn't acting like the winner :mjlol: Math's soul is burning slow. It was all fun and games when he aired out Hollow's dirty laundry tho

yeah man just way too many rookie moves in this sense. i was hoping Math by now knows how it goes. especially now that he is becoming more and more of a public figure.