Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I guess cause he did pretty good against Surf?

I don't care for Reed battles and I definitely don't want to see him vs. Nitty.
They just booking whatever the fukk they wanna book bro.

He didn't do anything special or crazy to justify a Summer Madness plate, let alone against Nitty.

The way URL moves makes no sense.

There's so many organic storyline and genuine style clashes in battle rap, so many hungry battlers... They give us Reed Dollarz vs Rum Nitty?.. Who even asked for that :what:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eazy said on Caffeine that Norbes DM’d his girl at the time a few years ago saying wild shyt and eazy told her let norbes know about him, and norbes said he didn’t care

he said as soon as norbes got fired, he got on URL

for anyone who thought firing norbes was a bad idea
I’m surprised Eazy is still breathing after being pulverized by Qleen a while back. :mjlol:That’s one of my all time favorite battles in terms of pure comedy. Then Twork took his soul mid battle... :picard: I would’ve called it quits...

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math is fukking up, i was prob willing to overlook him walking off cause he i feel he easily won material wise. but its really becoming a big reason why people got him losing. maybe the main reason, and it was really typical battle rap shyt. i never felt like "damn jag is sending maths soul" at all but math himself makes it look that way

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
The real story regarding Chess and Heavy Bags punch. It wasn't Heavy Bags

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Math is fukking up, i was prob willing to overlook him walking off cause he i feel he easily won material wise. but its really becoming a big reason why people got him losing. maybe the main reason, and it was really typical battle rap shyt. i never felt like "damn jag is sending maths soul" at all but math himself makes it look that way
It's weird cause I believe material wise Math Won better structure but his tantrums went too far and it turned off some folks even though technically he didn't walk off and left he was displaying frustrations when he could I simply act like he wasn't affected by what Jag was saying .

Math YouTube channel and the bigger focus on that goal and the many blessings it has bought and he seems to be happy with his relationship so that helps calm him but that "anger" is still there in him unfortunately

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Math is pretty much Marlo from the Wire, has the world in his palm but would rather focus on the negative shyt and chill in the gutter
Look I think Math Hoffa has deep-rooted Daddy abandonement issues. (I know nothing about his history or family) but he ticks every box there is... Including the anger/temperament and the feminine (single mom raised) trait of victimizing himself whenever something happens.

BUT when it comes to a faster rape accusation, for me all bets are off. He can act as petty and fukked up as he wants. No bytch is suppose to have that kind of power to take away your life's work with a mere accusation. I understand Matt's irrational and erratic behavior in regards to the Keke shyt, we as black men need to stop dismissing other black men being emotionally and psychologically scarred by women.

That said this case is weird coz Math has always been the guy that lacks temerpament, so it's almost impossible to defend nor denounce his actions for me.. It's all one bug shyt show

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look I think Math Hoffa has deep-rooted Daddy abandonement issues. (I know nothing about his history or family) but he ticks every box there is... Including the anger/temperament and the feminine (single mom raised) trait of victimizing himself whenever something happens.

BUT when it comes to a faster rape accusation, for me all bets are off. He can act as petty and fukked up as he wants. No bytch is suppose to have that kind of power to take away your life's work with a mere accusation. I understand Matt's irrational and erratic behavior in regards to the Keke shyt, we as black men need to stop dismissing other black men being emotionally and psychologically scarred by women.

That said this case is weird coz Math has always been the guy that lacks temerpament, so it's almost impossible to defend nor denounce his actions for me.. It's all one bug shyt show
Was there ever an actual resolution to that whole situation?? I didn't follow it because I try not to really follow things like that too deeply.

The crazy part of an accusation like that is no matter your reaction it's going to make you look guilty and innocent at the same time, just depending on the perspective of the person viewing it.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was there ever an actual resolution to that whole situation?? I didn't follow it because I try not to really follow things like that too deeply.

The crazy part of an accusation like that is no matter your reaction it's going to make you look guilty and innocent at the same time, just depending on the perspective of the person viewing it.

as I understand it the accusations fell flat/ went away and there’s no indication Math is liable or did any wrong doing