Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Cor lost to ez fr...
yea i'd argue that it was the Verb battle that changed how nikkas viewed shine moreso than the professor shine gimmick round he did, he was barely a step above john john, he just had the dot mob affiliation

actually a similar situation happened with John John, yea he could steal wins from bigger names here and there but it was because nikkas looked at him as annoying and didn't take him seriously until he really started rearranging PG's career trajectories by bodying them. @MicIsGod was out here ducking fades from the man, now he runnin up for an autograph.... :wow:
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: shoutout to john john

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: yea nobody buying that bullshyt "i forgot it happened" excuse Avo trying and i love it

don't magically forget the one thing that could ruin your career :camby: how stupid you think we are
shyt is fukked up because his channel was my one stop shop for all things battle rap, smh. I like hearing actual battlers and elite MC's judge and critique battles instead of the fans who don't know shyt about shyt and only like what other idiot fans reacted to in the building, smh. Oh well, I'm sure someone else will come along with his format if he gets the boot out of the culture.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
shyt is fukked up because his channel was my one stop shop for all things battle rap, smh. I like hearing actual battlers and elite MC's judge and critique battles instead of the fans who don't know shyt about shyt and only like what other idiot fans reacted to in the building, smh. Oh well, I'm sure someone else will come along with his format if he gets the boot out of the culture.
Henny man does DABTV

not exactly the same and he doesn’t have the big names but similar idea

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas like Math are the most DANGEROUS people to be around, because they’re so emotional and take zero to close to no accountability when they fukk up and blame OTHERS.

This nikkas already had multiple breakdowns before (remember that Bigg K round? Remember that round overseas where he talked about fukkin Beasley girl smoking all frantic.)

This was Chubby Jag, imagine if Lux zeros in on that angle when they battle.
That’s a punch outta desperation WAITING to happen.
I mostly agree with you, but Math wouldn’t punch Lux. Putting hands on Beloved would get you permanently banned from the culture, and probably hip hop/entertainment period. Plus he would have to watch his back everywhere he goes, because Luv is is too respected for people to let something like that happen to him. Math isn’t that stupid.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Math is on his live calling out Lux, accusing Mook and others of helping Chubby Jag, and screaming aggressively.:mjlol:

How do yall stomach Math Hoffa lives, My Expert Opinion is great, but his lives are beyond trash.

Also Math has this terrible tendency to victimize himself in EVERYTHING.. No matter what happened, Math was done dirty from his perspective.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Three Letterman called the battle almost exactly like I called it. It was a dope battle but it was a gentleman 30 for Math. I think a lot of people got Math losing just because he got emotional. But Math performance was fire.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Three Letterman called the battle almost exactly like I called it. It was a dope battle but it was a gentleman 30 for Math. I think a lot of people got Math losing just because he got emotional. But Math performance was fire.

I haven’t seen the battle yet, but it has more to do with people thinking he sucks then him being emotional.

The battle took place in the south. The majority of the room has Math losing 30. The battle comes out. Based on what I’ve read, a lot of people felt he lost. His style doesn’t resonate with a lot of the battle rap community man.

It’s just like that at times. It seems Danny Myers doesn’t resonate with east coast battle rap fans. It happens.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, theres nothing proprietary about what Avo was doing. Literally anyone could do that shyt. If you can get some battlers in a room with you, you could start that shyt.