Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

22:20 is the problem with the VAST majority of white people and this is why i refuse to engage them in more than just light conversation unless im being forced or paid to

"even when i was young, i knew it was wrong when i would hear it"

*half a second later*

"i would still do kinda racist things"

:gucci: see what happens when there are no consequence for things? he can just say sorry and move on, that's why he can get this off whenever he wants. a nikka like Geechie wouldn't understand because passive racism makes no sense to people who were raised to deal with shyt directly

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
SMFH
Geechi his defense lawyer now?
nikka doesn't realize he's selling out his people just because the situation benefits him

geechie is definitely showing how naive he is, if he EVER ends up in a real business meeting they're gonna tear him apart cuz he just believes shyt too easily

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Well I am partially watching because B Dot said fukk doing a sit down and Geechi did it anyway. Found that interesting.
cuz we still don't know if Avo REALLY forgot or is he just lying because he got caught

all evidence is pointing to him knowing this shyt and just hoping no one found out. no one with common sense is gonna fully trust him after that

all the battlers who break bread specifically with avo have been approaching this very delicately, it's obvious the money is clouding their judgement, i think that's why Bdot wanted to just look at this from a distance instead of looking like a stockholm sydrome victim

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
cuz we still don't know if Avo REALLY forgot or is he just lying because he got caught

all evidence is pointing to him knowing this shyt and just hoping no one found out. no one with common sense is gonna fully trust him after that

all the battlers who break bread specifically with avo have been approaching this very delicately, it's obvious the money is clouding their judgement, i think that's why Bdot wanted to just look at this from a distance instead of looking like a stockholm sydrome victim

Avo is definitely lying. He did a watch of the battle where Eurgh brings it up and he even references the video and glosses over his involvement.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Actually, the conflict of interest on the business end for Geechi too kind of made me wonder how he was going to approach this. B Dot said some important shyt in his blogs which I feel like was important to hear; and he has obviously done business with him but took a stance.