Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah man

Naaaaaaaah

I finally watched danny vs reepah

This nikka rebuttaled with an entire scheme :wow: reepahs soul went into crowd and reacted wit smack n them

Like I said, Danny being in this tourney is like a D league player pulling up to a pickup game, or Smug playing folks in SF5 at some local arcade :mjlol: shyt is easy money :heh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Like I said, Danny being in this tourney is like a D league player pulling up to a pickup game, or Smug playing folks in SF5 at some local arcade :mjlol: shyt is easy money :heh:
Yea Danny is definitely the old salaryman chainsmoking cigarettes and beating all the young fgc kids in Tekken with 1 hand :wow:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nah man

Naaaaaaaah

I finally watched danny vs reepah

This nikka rebuttaled with an entire scheme :wow: reepahs soul went into crowd and reacted wit smack n them

Yea Danny is definitely the old salaryman chainsmoking cigarettes and beating all the young fgc kids in Tekken with 1 hand :wow:

I keep seeing people saying that battle was debateable, or it would have been if Reepah didn't choke. Get ALL the way the fukk outta here. Danny styled on him BAD:dead:

DNATooth said Rum Nitty vs Reed is booked for SM 9

What a waste of a Nitty battle

This makes zero sense:huhldup:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNATooth said Rum Nitty vs Reed is booked for SM 9

What a waste of a Nitty battle

tenor.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah i seen that earlier smh.....idk what made Nitty agree to this match up on a marquee event. Is Day trollin' at this point with the SM9 Nitty call out/battle not going down?
Yeah it’s not like Reed even has the Serius Jones factor where “he’s not great but he has a legendary reputation and is hard to beat” kinda match up. Reed has a legacy which is based solely on when he started and very little to do with his actual performances or him winning. He’s not a threat at all. His name carries slightly more notoriety than the average battler but in terms of career moves, a win against Reed does very minimal for your legacy.

I guess if you grew up watching him, it’s dope to actually battle him, but outside of that, I don’t see how this benefits Nitty much outside of an easy W.