Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Also lets not forget that Hitman/Verb CLEARLY beat DNA/Shine during the peak of their 2v2 wave.

Oh super facts. Back when Don't Flop did a US run and had Sonny Bamboo from ATL helping them out. Verb and Hitman as a team was nice, too.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't know breh but Day took 3 years off and came back with one fire performance. It was amazing but people are going WAY overboard. Daylyt may go right back to being a fukkup, his one moment ain't making up for all of the fukkups. Hopefully I'm wrong though and he stays just spitting flames because Day was one of my favorites at one point before the antics and no shows just got to a disrespectful point.
Yea im a fan of dude and im not sold of him being able to recreate that level :francis: not yet atleast

At the same time he is in SOSA along with Lux/Royce/Mickey/Lupe and they battle all the time, Top Dawg is pretty harsh when it comes to quality control and he's cosigning this nikkas pen too.

Lux didnt seem surprised at all so maybe day HAS been consistently at this level and just waited until it made the most sense money wise (an absurd amount of battlers prolly wished they held out on their big matchups and best material for that caffeine bag, meanwhile Day can battle most of em and make quick bank)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i coulda swore it was against Swave or sumn

kinda embarrassing he went on such a run of mediocre battles that we don't even know where that trash ass bar was said
nah cause the swave battle was on the midwest card the guerilla warfare so i know he didnt get booed, but i remember he got booed for that i am a rooster shyt loudly, thats why im thinking it was vs JJDD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think verb did use days flow in their battle but i think i am a rooster might be from the JJDD battle

That's right, it was from the battle with JJ, he said that bullshyt in the 3rd....I had to think for a second. Lol that was 1st time Verb turned to a good guy wit the New York Crowd, because he actually was sayin' some shyt the first 2 rounds

:russ:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
That's right, it was from the battle with JJ, he said that bullshyt in the 3rd....I had to think for a second. Lol that was 1st time Verb turned to a good guy wit the New York Crowd, because he actually was sayin' some shyt the first 2 rounds

:russ:

I would say the Goodz battle is the 1st time he got legit love from a NY crowd.

That showtime was undeniable :wow:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I
I would say the Goodz battle is the 1st time he got legit love from a NY crowd.

That showtime was undeniable :wow:
I was at SM 2 he was getting super love his first round against Rex. The video doesn’t even properly capture it

but once the money went up lol...