Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
With his skillset aside, my only problem or problems with Daylyt is him changing the narrative of him battling now. Like right after the Roc battle, he was like "none of those other battles count, I'm a rookie now". And I'm like....so if that don't count...why the fukk did you get so known for your antics and bullshyt then? He's already proven he will do damn near anything for attention and justify it as a social experiment then play it like he's no longer going to do that. Nah, Daylyt knows what works in his favor. Remember, he told that real story of getting on Vlad when that one SMACK event got canceled and he was all like "I'm gonna clap shyt up" and low key, he was nervous not that long ago.

Matter of fact, CAPS once again...damn near says all of what I've been thinking.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
So I watched Hitman Holla vs. Big T for the first time in a minute. Am I buggin or did Hitman get 30d?
He definitely got 30’d

that’s the battle 50 Cent referenced when he said Big T was his favorite battler

3:03 mark

Last edited:

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
He definitely got 30’d

that’s the battle 50 Cent referenced when he said Big T was his favorite battler

3:03 mark

Calicoe also crushed Hitman in that one round Snoop shyt. Completely stomped him. Hitman has some pretty clear losses on his resume if we're being honest (Big T, Calicoe, Surf, Verb, Hollow).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calicoe also crushed Hitman in that one round Snoop shyt. Completely stomped him. Hitman has some pretty clear losses on his resume if we're being honest (Big T, Calicoe, Surf, Verb, Hollow).

Did anybody "really" win with Hitman vs Hollow??. From my memory it was the main event and as usual, the entire energy and feel in the room is dead at that point.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He never got bodied if I remember correct and he got some pretty impressive wins under his belt too (Cortez ars red shine ). Really think hitman underrated when it comes to convos about goats

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Hitman litteraly 30'd shine/roc back to back during their peaks.

He did and that elevated his stature significantly (at least in my eyes). He also did very well in the Suge battle I thought. Before his return I viewed him kinda the same way that I view Suge (notice I said kinda, not making a direct comparison between the two in totality, just comparing them in this regard), an entertaining battler that loss a decent amount and rarely ever gets clear wins (he had some even before the return though namely against O Red and Con). He came back though and has been tearing through shyt and ascended to a higher plane imo (crushed the two you named and beat Bill Collector very clearly to me along with the Suge W).