Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its amazing how Geechi has made classic battles with virtually half the URL roster already. Surf, Chess, Verb, Suge, Ave, Shine, JC, Classic 2 on 2s, you name it. Even the battles that aren't classics are still really good.He's the new Tay Roc (although hes not fukking wit Roc).
Classic has gotta be the most overthrown word in battle rap. Y'all really loose with what you consider classics.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JC beat all the highly regarded pens CLEAR (Daylyt, Chilla, Danja, Big Kannon, Cort, Born, Xcel, QP, I got him losing to Solomon but the consensus is he won so Im counting him, B. Dot, Gjonaj, Big T) Stop playing with that man.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JC beat all the highly regarded pens CLEAR (Daylyt, Chilla, Danja, Big Kannon, Cort, Born, Xcel, QP, I got him losing to Solomon but the consensus is he won so Im counting him, B. Dot, Gjonaj, Big T) Stop playing with that man.

JC beat Chilla? :usure:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Classic has gotta be the most overthrown word in battle rap. Y'all really loose with what you consider classics.
I mean everybody has there own criteria I guess. For me, battles that people go back and watch are classics. nikkas be acting like its only be 10 classic battles ever and shyt.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean everybody has there own criteria I guess. For me, battles that people go back and watch are classics. nikkas be acting like its only be 10 classic battles ever and shyt.
I mean, as we should lol. The word classic is really diluted around here.