Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
As much as it sucks I understand why a platform like caffeine would prefer to keep production inhouse. Its basically their their business why would they outsource it? Or do I see that wrong?
Probably insurance due to their facility. Don't want to be liable in case anyone gets sick, despite the tests.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
They're not protecting battlers, they're protecting their own platform.
I'm well aware of that fact. I'm pointing out the irony of their hypocrisy. And how is him editing out the phone shyt really protecting his platform? Everybody knows how Twork gets down, nobody's gonna look at him any different cuz he pulled a phone out. All it did was just make Smack look disingenuous

Doing something to make one battler look more competent at the expense or with little regard for the other battler is a bad business practice imo.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I'm well aware of that fact. I'm pointing out the irony of their hypocrisy. And how is him editing out the phone shyt really protecting his platform? Everybody knows how Twork gets down, nobody's gonna look at him any different cuz he pulled a phone out. All it did was just make Smack look disingenuous

Doing something to make one battler look more competent at the expense or with little regard for the other battler is a bad business practice imo.

Exactly. Besides, I doubt they would do that certain other battlers if they did that exact same thing.