Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
So aight, y'all know I fux with John John...but...is it just me or does he seem to end up in the middle of some shyt? i know he does better than most but I am just wondering. Its like it started with the stigma of him stealing bars then a perception of him and how he gets bigger battles. The beef with Hollow, the beef with Jakkboy, he almost got into a fight with the Goonies during the Twork battle, a little controversy over his league not being URL South when he went out on his to do Bullpen, that weird shyt about him and Math since they both smashed Bonnie (I think), and the weird shyt with ole girl he got locked up for before his Hollow battle. And now this crazy ass Ace Amin shyt. Not saying it has lowered his stock at all the whole time these things happened. I'm just sayin' it's kinda crazy.

There's some truth to this probably.

I will say, this fact disclosed by Caps makes John John look like a whole clown in this shyt (at 9:43).

He said that John John did what he did from across the street from Ace. So in summation, the dude John John heard Ace dragging his name in an interview, decided that he didn't want to fight him, decided that he was going to pull up to a major Smack event with a prominent partnership, saw Ace and a crowd of people outside and from across the street shouted at Ace what's up and flashed a gun...from across the street. That's unequivocally clown shyt. Beyond the fact that you're out here acting like you're pushing the line with a REGISTERED firearm, to pull up in broad daylight with a gun on you in a public place with a crowd gathered and from a distance shout a threat at a dude is cowardly behavior and something like a white teen would do in a school shooter movie. shyt is weird.

Last edited:

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Anyone see Smack’s rant on Caffeine. He said if nikkas choke he’s not paying them anymore.

All Smack needed to do was insert that stipulation into the contracts and this could've been addressed long ago man. Glad he's coming around to it now though because there is no more variance in any competition than there is in battle rap.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All Smack needed to do was insert that stipulation into the contracts and this could've been addressed long ago man. Glad he's coming around to it now though because there is no more variance in any competition than there is in battle rap.
still not that easy
because it has to be well defined
what if I choke for 30 secs and start back up
what if i just struggle through all my material
what if I just spit a bullshyt freestyle

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
still not that easy
because it has to be well defined
what if I choke for 30 secs and start back up
what if i just struggle through all my material
what if I just spit a bullshyt freestyle

That's basic contract construction though. All that shyt has to be fleshed out of course, but that's what attorneys are for. They'll define what counts as a choke and sort through the range of outcomes in a round.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No

Not only will B Dot eviscerate him, I still don't fukk with Tink for those pedo bars :scust: hope he gets washed rd. 1 of UM2.

nikkas really want to see Ace die over and over huh:lolbron:

I need to see Todd Vs ACE in a battle. I don’t want them to talk it out before the battle. I don’t want them to shoot the fair one before the battle. The first time they see each other will be when they are battling. Both guys are allowed to bring weapons and an entourage. I want to see how that turns out