Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have two wild guesses on the URL classic battle where Chilla ghostwrote for both. Not really going off the content I just know all 4 have big respect for Chilla's pen.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
REACH GAWD IS HOME!

ezgif-6-082b5821f452.gif

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that Ace can’t hack it in this profession (or hasn’t proven that he can yet which given the amount of chances he’s had is essentially the same thing in this line of work), but I don’t really agree with your characterization of what happened. They had their back and forth previously based on the Jack Boy shyt it seems, but JJ escalated that shyt recently by spamming super inflammatory shyt while Ace was battling Newz. Bamma was all in the comment section in Caffeine claiming that the battle was rigged and that Champion was throwing the competition for him and all types of other wild shyt. If that’s what you want to do professionally and you have your eye on 25k and you’re fighting for legitimacy in that business, someone basically trying to sully your reputation to that extent and delegitimize something you’re working for is going to cause a serious problem as I see it (maybe people disagree though). That’s kinda beyond the simple this dude is ass shyt talking. Im sure that’s what prompted this type of response which got the ball rolling on this entire thing.

They need to battle.