Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im still waiting to see this battle on the app of ace/fonz , but from a few people that i trust their opinions they have ace winning material wise though i also have only heard about how unpro ace was and havent seen it, so that can also change my opinion cause ive read the comments in here that people think fonz just won the battle overall which i have thought that way about certain battles in the past. but it sounds like, dont get me wrong ace has been average as hell and choking so far the whole tourney, hes had some good material but overall his performance has been medicore but regardless it seems like if not for the drama he wouldve advanced, not only 25k but the look of being on Nome. in a way this jjdd incident couldve altered his whole career, i wonder if this will be so easy to squash if he looks at it in that way

yeah I said that in the other thread

I felt like ACE won round by round, but if you were just watching the battle, and didn’t bother to score it, it felt like Fonz won. It comes down to the first round. ACE had the better material, and he didn’t choke that round, BUT he rapped like he was on the verge of choking. I can’t be mad at Fonz getting that round, because he delivered his material better.

It’s just one of those ugly battles. The last ugly battle was like o-red/ill will. If that was judged, I bet nyggas would give it to ill will, even though I felt he lost if you’re judging round by round.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Ace shoulda got banned from URL the moment he didnt cut his beard after losing to Swamp. Hes just not a honorable man.

And Twork choking is actually a cheat code. That way he can say he beat himself his opponent didnt beat him.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
yeah I said that in the other thread

I felt like ACE won round by round, but if you were just watching the battle, and didn’t bother to score it, it felt like Fonz won. It comes down to the first round. ACE had the better material, and he didn’t choke that round, BUT he rapped like he was on the verge of choking. I can’t be mad at Fonz getting that round, because he delivered his material better.

It’s just one of those ugly battles. The last ugly battle was like o-red/ill will. If that was judged, I bet nyggas would give it to ill will, even though I felt he lost if you’re judging round by round.

All facts, but to be honest once Ace started with the fukkery in the 2nd i had no interest in Ace's side of that battle anymore. fukkin up a battle, especially being as extra as he was: talking, trying to bring up his stumbles like he didn't go rumblin tumblin fumblin through his shyt like a chris berman highlight call, and throwing sets in his opponent's round is worse than a choke to me. The energy is almost NEVER coming back, and we've seen Fonz beat nikkas in the tournament feeding off that energy. Then to come back at the end of the battle like "you fell for it! :smugbiden:" I dont care for Ace after that, but if the TODD shyt is true (and it sounds like it is), then i get being tight. JJDD way too fukkin old to move the way he does

When Unkle Ra said Fonz won and left it at that, i was with him

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Franchise is straight dingleberries like wtf. Everything this nikka say no lacking he looses a round. This nikka lost 89 battles already. SCHMACK do away with this clown

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
im still waiting to see this battle on the app of ace/fonz , but from a few people that i trust their opinions they have ace winning material wise though i also have only heard about how unpro ace was and havent seen it, so that can also change my opinion cause ive read the comments in here that people think fonz just won the battle overall which i have thought that way about certain battles in the past. but it sounds like, dont get me wrong ace has been average as hell and choking so far the whole tourney, hes had some good material but overall his performance has been medicore but regardless it seems like if not for the drama he wouldve advanced, not only 25k but the look of being on Nome. in a way this jjdd incident couldve altered his whole career, i wonder if this will be so easy to squash if he looks at it in that way
There is a youtube page that actually is posting the battles got to catch it quick though

Deadman187

All Star
Daps

Jay Blac being face of battle rap media finally letting him branch out

good thing too because those non battle rap reaction videos were mid as shyt

I'll never forgive Jayblac for unleashing the cornballs known as Anwar and Reda unto battle rap culture. :camby:Champion been straight ass since Tech offed himself

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a youtube page that actually is posting the battles got to catch it quick though

after seeing i might have ace 2-1 still, even though yeah he had a bad overall performance. i dont have a strong feeling either way though i can see giving it to fonz for overall battle or ace round by round

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
and I have to agree with some fans, I'm not that impressed with ace amin but he actually had some great shyt this battle that he would have clearly won if he didn't choke and do the other bs.

Fonz was good too though

Please dm that to me :unimpressed: