Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

This nikka sound like an officer actually or one of them middle age cacs that show up to BLM rallies or am I lunching? shyt sounds like something a narc would say, especially after you supposedly pulled up to check on a nikka. I can see if someone brought the funk to your porch, but it’s legitimately retarded to say that you’re licensed for a reason on social media after presenting it like you proactively addressed a situation.

Btw, ‘I’m legally protected to use deadly force to defend myself, that’s why I pressed the issue on that guy’ gets you knocked in every jurisdiction as a black man so it’s a good thing John didn’t shoot nothing, the hell coached these people smh.

Definitely glad that the shyt didn’t go south though, would’ve been the dumbest event in the modern history of battle rap.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
106477707_279732196600946_2787426236092721833_n.jpg
This true brehs?
I don’t know 100% but putting everything together this sounds like exactly what happened

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched JC vs Suge. Man JC got the best wordplay in battlerap.

" I was always anticipated to be a threat. And thats why ominous/I'm in this game" bro wtf I heard that shyt and got lightheaded @Deadman187 fukk you bytch
Lux used that in the Arsonal battle. I'm thinking it was used before that too. :yeshrug:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This nikka sound like an officer actually or one of them middle age cacs that show up to BLM rallies or am I lunching? shyt sounds like something a narc would say, especially after you supposedly pulled up to check on a nikka. I can see if someone brought the funk to your porch, but it’s legitimately retarded to say that you’re licensed for a reason on social media after presenting it like you proactively addressed a situation.

Btw, ‘I’m legally protected to use deadly force to defend myself, that’s why I pressed the issue on that guy’ gets you knocked in every jurisdiction as a black man so it’s a good thing John didn’t shoot nothing, the hell coached these people smh.

Definitely glad that the shyt didn’t go south though, would’ve been the dumbest event in the modern history of battle rap.

I take it as the two of them having a difference of opinion and Ace wanting to fight over it. JJDD not with it.

Ace just can't hack it man. Start losing then want to fight, want to fight then lose. He writes some good punches but he's not ready to do this.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Who y’all think chills wrote for? What classic url battles prep got? Lol

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I take it as the two of them having a difference of opinion and Ace wanting to fight over it. JJDD not with it.

Ace just can't hack it man. Start losing then want to fight, want to fight then lose. He writes some good punches but he's not ready to do this.

I agree that Ace can’t hack it in this profession (or hasn’t proven that he can yet which given the amount of chances he’s had is essentially the same thing in this line of work), but I don’t really agree with your characterization of what happened. They had their back and forth previously based on the Jack Boy shyt it seems, but JJ escalated that shyt recently by spamming super inflammatory shyt while Ace was battling Newz. Bamma was all in the comment section in Caffeine claiming that the battle was rigged and that Champion was throwing the competition for him and all types of other wild shyt. If that’s what you want to do professionally and you have your eye on 25k and you’re fighting for legitimacy in that business, someone basically trying to sully your reputation to that extent and delegitimize something you’re working for is going to cause a serious problem as I see it (maybe people disagree though). That’s kinda beyond the simple this dude is ass shyt talking. Im sure that’s what prompted this type of response which got the ball rolling on this entire thing.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that Ace can’t hack it in this profession (or hasn’t proven that he can yet which given the amount of chances he’s had is essentially the same thing in this line of work), but I don’t really agree with your characterization of what happened. They had their back and forth previously based on the Jack Boy shyt it seems, but JJ escalated that shyt recently by spamming super inflammatory shyt while Ace was battling Newz. Bamma was all in the comment section in Caffeine claiming that the battle was rigged and that Champion was throwing the competition for him and all types of other wild shyt. If that’s what you want to do professionally and you have your eye on 25k and you’re fighting for legitimacy in that business, someone basically trying to sully your reputation to that extent and delegitimize something you’re working for is going to cause a serious problem as I see it (maybe people disagree though). That’s kinda beyond the simple this dude is ass shyt talking. Im sure that’s what prompted this type of response which got the ball rolling on this entire thing.

I believe this all started from JJDD insinuating Reda would be biased towards Ace because of Champion.

In the end she was the only judge to pick Ace vs Fonz.

Did JJDD threaten Ace? I remember Ace escalating the situation with name calling.