Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That kemetic science bachelors :wow:

Surf and Mike are friends, he’s a grinning troll, relax fam lol

Nah breh not that part. It's when he starts talking about nikkas caring about wins and losses in battle rap when his real life opps want him dead while being live on Instagram attending a battle rap event.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I think more than Geechi’s authenticity plays a factor here. It’s his likability too.

When I first saw him battle in the match vs Ave, I didn’t know who he was or what he was about and even after the battle I was ‘ehh’ :manny: on him; could take the nikka or leave him at that point.

It wasn’t until I started watching the Ruin Your Day joints featuring Geechi that I took a liking to him. His commentary would have me cracking up like “this nikka is stupid :mjlol:”.

Going on RYD was probably one of his best decisions yet. Watching him on that platform in that element made him a lot more personable and relatable than just the average battle rapper.
yea in addition to the authenticity i do think its also the fact that he is reliable, seems like a good dude and is a funny guy that adds to his appeal

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: nikkas in here calling Geechi overrated but been gassin Tay Roc basic ass for years

before summer 2019 to now 3-0'd Tay Roc, they were more or less the same battle rapper. only got room for one basic consistent punching battler at the top and right now its Geech so :yeshrug:

At least Geechi can rebuttal though

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
So in-between being a motivational fitness influencer and bicycle enthusiast these last few days Shotgun Suge has been not so subtly positioning himself as an opponent for Jey The Nightwing in the near future. Im guessing if Jey loses that will be the matchup for RvV2. I fukk with the matchup as a good introduction to the "main roster" for him.