Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I got Chilla 2-1 with him taking the first & third clearly. Geechi left earth in the second though.

I wanna know who Chilla ghostwrote for :lupe:
I thought his second round "talking to" angle was good enough to win the round but I can definitely see a case if you're more into bars saying Chilla got that round as well.

• Dap
Reactions: EA

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swamp just showed he can angle appropriately when need be and can rap through the a bias room he on his way just need to see some more haymakers from him

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I thought his second round "talking to" angle was good enough to win the round but I can definitely see a case if you're more into bars saying Chilla got that round as well.

The second was close to me but I gave to Geechi because that was clearly his best round and I felt the conviction when he was talking about Chilla’s career. Chilla’s proving to be really hard to beat now that because it feels like his writing has gone up a notch.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
The second was close to me but I gave to Geechi because that was clearly his best round and I felt the conviction when he was talking about Chilla’s career. Chilla’s proving to be really hard to beat now that because it feels like his writing has gone up a notch.
Chilla has always been an elitist with the pen breh

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
The way BR is pampering Twork right is fukking disgusting.

Stamp. I'm all for making allowances for people in life when they are going through real life shyt because at the end of the day, no one is perfect and certain things take precedence over a vocation, but in a situation like this when someone failed because of an abject lack of professionalism, nah man. Even Twork (and Drugz and a few others) running around glorifying last minute prep and pretending like it's evidence of some perverse superiority is clown shyt and should be repudiated by everyone in this shyt. In the context of this one matchup, bamma missed a faceoff, had them push the battle back multiple times, showed up late to the battle over the weekend and choked multiple times. fukk are we excusing here?

Again, Swamp beat Twork without ANYTHING approaching great material, he just let Twork's dumbass fall on his face. It's the equivalent of a boxer winning a bout for no other reason than the fact that he trained and the other boxer was smoking cigarettes and had fukked up cardio and was spent by the second round.

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
This is hilarious

image0.jpg