Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
He gonna get flack for that Bender shyt. He might've forgot he passed though.

He didn't really "diss" him, but kinda grouped him in as a corny KOTD battler that nobody cares about.

Agreed. Especially when URL even gave Bender some respect when he passed on IG themselves.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
JC been deserved Lux. But Lux won't take it cause the momentum isn't there. But he deserves him. He put in more than enough work.
I think lux and surf is waiting for the hype to build up enough to get a big bag from url/caffeine etc. They downplaying jc to make it more marketable.

I said a few years ago lux only got so many mt Rushmore level battles he can get a big 40k bag from and he would eventually have to start creating new enemies. I won't be surprised if we start hearing names like nitty Danny meyers bdot even chess or twork being mentioned as potential battles with lux.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
JC beat Rum, Cortez, Clips, Red, Mike P (a credible win in my book. Has a NICE resume and has never been walked through. Plus he's a dope writer), BDot and that gets disregarded. He get "bodied" by Loso and he doesn't deserve Lux. Didnt Rum get Surf after JC folded him across his lap??? Not to mention JC beat two nikkas that people want to see battle Lux (Daylyt and Chilla).. I just don't get it. And Surf BEEN losing. Look where he's at.
Jc is a weird situation. He literally has the most ",he got 30'd" until you actually watch it and realize he actually showed up to fight in battle rap

Only battle imo jc has gotten mauled in was the 100 bulletz battle. Some might say arsenol but ars is honestly trash.

If you examine the other "bodies" people claim they have on jc they really not bodies at all.

Vs twork twork had 1 amazing rd but the other 2 were actually pretty close.

Vs shine jc was actually clearly winning that battle but shine did the mj shyt that sent the room up so everyone once again walks away saying shine bodied jc when actually it might be a 2-1 for jc although shine did a damaging move in the 3rd

And that's kinda the same story for the t top battle once again the battle is kinda close and t top does some shyt with a guy dancing to his bars and everyone walks away saying t top bodied him

And the roc debate pretty much divided the board and I still have jc winning that one roc was mediocre as fukk and heavily gassed.

But even if you want count these as losses is the word "bodied" getting tossed around too easily? When I say body I think what clips did to rex, what John John did to jackboy

But for whatever reason when the topic of jc vs lux came about suddenly the standard became jc cant lose any battles or he losses a shot, when the fact is everyone losses including lux and its not stopping anyone else from getting lux or vice versa. Clips, ars, verb now surf were not on winning streaks when they would battle lux. So why is that the standard for jc?

What hurts jc the most is he is not a star like the others. Which is why I'm saying this dope fiend controversy might turn out to be a blessing for jc rather than hurt him considering he is finally being talked about the most in battle rap.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
ARP has spoken about the Daylyt situation several times without going into any real detail so I don’t care about that anymore and in the grand scheme of things, that battle didn’t do anything to move the needle. It should just be left alone at this point.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

A visual representation of ARP pullin the files on Daylyt at 1PM:
Ik7Ujm.gif

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

:ooh:
Talk your shyt, Organik! Let's go ARP!
I like this. I won't lie, Daylyt dropped some game. But bruh...he could have left Bender's name out of that whole "battles nobody care about" rant. That man gone and I am pretty them folks on that side feel that shyt now heavy. Not sure if Organik and Gully had things documented. Now ARP...he seems to keep a papertrail for damn near everything.