Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I'm liking these serious Daylyt interviews

Also, Chess, Saga, Steams flying to LA. I see Daylyt, Danny, Nitty together. Something must be filming this weekend besides the Ultimate Madness

He made a good point when talkin about nitty vs b dot

U cant write a haymaker right now

You gotta really get into your multi's and think of some nasty rhyme schemes that flow together

Idk why but i immediately thought of surf saying press 9 against holla. You cant even write a bar like that for the rooftop, they'll be hittin rich dollaz up seeing if he has extra room on the couch...

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JC beat Rum, Cortez, Clips, Red, Mike P (a credible win in my book. Has a NICE resume and has never been walked through. Plus he's a dope writer), BDot and that gets disregarded. He get "bodied" by Loso and he doesn't deserve Lux. Didnt Rum get Surf after JC folded him across his lap??? Not to mention JC beat two nikkas that people want to see battle Lux (Daylyt and Chilla).. I just don't get it. And Surf BEEN losing. Look where he's at.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
JC beat Rum, Cortez, Clips, Red, Mike P (a credible win in my book. Has a NICE resume and has never been walked through. Plus he's a dope writer), BDot and that gets disregarded. He get "bodied" by Loso and he doesn't deserve Lux. Didnt Rum get Surf after JC folded him across his lap??? Not to mention JC beat two nikkas that people want to see battle Lux (Daylyt and Chilla).. I just don't get it. And Surf BEEN losing. Look where he's at.

You’re ignoring the fact that JC’s Lux campaign got stopped because he lost to T-Top and Illmac back to back. He also lost Twork and he hasn’t had a really good battle in a while.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You’re ignoring the fact that JC’s Lux campaign got stopped because he lost to T-Top and Illmac back to back. He also lost Twork and he hasn’t had a really good battle in a while.

Ooooooooohhh. 3 battles oooooooooooooohhhh. Still don't change the fact. And that last sentence is not true. At all.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
About rewatch JC vs Illmac now. Remember that battle as being mediocre.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
JC been deserved Lux. But Lux won't take it cause the momentum isn't there. But he deserves him. He put in more than enough work.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk

TALK!!