Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said.. When he called out Lux BR turned on him.

Wrong.....the Fans in the BRC was rooting for Jc like crazy to get Lux, the Jc bandwagon was thru the roof, honestly look at his response vs Nitty. Thats the most love Jc ever had from a crowd before he even said a word, it wasn't until he lost to Twork and then got dog walked by T-Top. Thats when the drop off point happened.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, now this, I get and that's a good point; I still stand by what I said tho. And what you are saying it's a good tactic. Lux did do that to Verb in their infamous exchange out in public.

You really like the sound of ridin' the wave of politics and bullshyt to even get what I am saying. A loss from JC that is clear on Surf's record...is something he doesn't want was my whole point of him being scared; bar for bar I think JC can get him. Only thing I could see maybe Surf getting over on JC is maybe performance and that's if (whoa big surprise) he can actually do 3 rounds. It's ok...you can stop being Surf's PR guy...his hypeman...his intern because I'm pretty sure he doesn't pay you shyt to come in with your cape. We can agree to disagree like we always do...because you'll do this again. You stay trying to instigate bullshyt arguments and I'll keep it a hundid. It is what it is. Have a nice day.
You got some kind of mental defect, no?

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Everybody counting Verb out Again..

All the Pressure on Geechi..
He the 2x Champion of the Year.
He at Home.
Eeeeeeverybody picking him to win...

I got Verb 2-1 Easy...

If Lux didn't 3-0 Verb then Geechi not..

Its gonna be tough but I feel like these small/quiet rooms give a slight advantage to the writers. shyt hits different when you aint writing/relying on a crowd to keep everything up

A good Verb in this setting should be able to 2-1 Geechi at minimum