Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shieeet they the last of the Mohicans :whoo: it's wild how crack came and went when u really think about it

I barely see real crackheads anymore let alone nikkas bothering to even sell crack

It's usually just homeless people with mental illness or methheads in most cities i visit

don’t see crackheads anymore. We we see now is worst. Young kids looking worst than these crackheads off these damn pills and whatever else they trying. Thinking cuz it ain’t crack it’s ok. shyt is terrible. And jc is a good kid so This makes it worst.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don’t like this

It’s like this nygga is trying to be funny saying this on a public platform

why not just reach out to him silently since he’s been an admirer of his work for years?

why is it necessary to tweet every thought that comes to your mind?
Yea thats fukked up

Actin like the nikka dead when you really have zero insight to what is going on

shyt is selfish and he knows what he was doing when he said it, do something to help the nikka, the fukk is a tweet gonna do

That couch should be open unless surf moved back in

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
We can't really say what's going on. But the definitely lost some weight, he's started age, and as already mentioned he teeth/gums are deteriorating. Hes going through something. It could be stress as @T-K-G stated. Stress weakens gums and fukks up overall dental health. But he ain't the only battler with teeth like that.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t like this

It’s like this nygga is trying to be funny saying this on a public platform

why not just reach out to him silently since he’s been an admirer of his work for years?

why is it necessary to tweet every thought that comes to your mind?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I knew something was up with JC when he started getting extra trash bar wise. Like unlistenable to me.

Also, nikkas owe Math a huge apology. Who were those bytch ass nikkas capping for shorty?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to give Joe the benefit of the doubt and say he tried to reach out privately first. Remember there were plans to have JC on the Joe Budden podcast over a year ago. JC probably iggin his calls.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
No shine vs chess ?

Guess that was a lie smh

Card is dope though

Lux vs surf
Geechi vs verb
Roc vs daylyt
Saga vs Mike p
Ill will vs john John
Ultimate madness finalist hope its jey vs fonz

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I was really hoping for Chess/Shine but the card is still fire (even though I don’t care for the Ultimate Madness final). Verb/Geechi is gonna be straight preference battle but I’m looking forward to it.