Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The hate Black women, especially DARKSKIN have to put up with is DISGUSTING.

The discrediting.
The silencing.
The gaslighting.

They deserve so much more respect, love and care SMMFH
Take that shea butter bullshyt you typed the fukk to Lipstick Alley. :camby:
In the real world people deserve due process.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I hope the URL is making good money. I randomly went to caffeine tonight and you had 4 different nyggas streaming like Jayblac, K Shine, Surf, and Queenzflip. The app doesn’t seem to have much to offer besides battle rap. Even with the other Channels they have, there are probably other platforms that do it better

Rupert Murdoch’s son is the main investor and he put 100 Million behind them (which is why you see URL promoted on Fox) And they have other people who’ve invested 10s of millions.

Caffeine’s main comp is Twitch which has been around for a good 6-7 years before them and is under Amazon (Caffeine has only been around for two years). So they have an uphill battle but they do have the right people backing them.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fooled what

We know the nikka is nice

We also know the nikka doesnt care about battle rap so he fukks around

May as well hope he shows up to rap
Day "not caring" about battle rap is a crutch he and his fans use. He's simply just not good at actually battling his opponents. The antics are there to hide insecurities.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Rupert Murdoch’s son is the main investor and he put 100 Million behind them (which is why you see URL promoted on Fox) And they have other people who’ve invested 10s of millions.

Caffeine’s main comp is Twitch which has been around for a good 6-7 years before them and is under Amazon (Caffeine has only been around for two years). So they have an uphill battle but they do have the right people backing them.
The same guy that paid for Rawkus?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Day "not caring" about battle rap is a crutch he and his fans use. He's simply just not good at actually battling his opponents. The antics are there to hide insecurities.
This is facts.

"If Daylyt cared, he'd kill everyone"

Daylyt has cared and tried in a lot of battles (with antics and without antics) and still rarely, if ever, clearly wins. Let alone "kill" anyone.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math always been a funny style nikka though.

His go to line is always to tell people he beefin with that they need mental help when really it's him that needs it

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
It’s a wrap for Math and his show. His reign on the top was short like leprechauns.

Nicca was on a roll, but is getting bodied by Coronavirus and rape. Will never regain that momentum.

There is an opportunity for a new show/format to jump in and take that lane.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

exactly lmao. I can’t believe I agree with this nikka hahaha

Surf still trash

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It’s a wrap for Math and his show. His reign on the top was short like leprechauns.

Nicca was on a roll, but is getting bodied by Coronavirus and rape. Will never regain that momentum.

There is an opportunity for a new show/format to jump in and take that lane.

Has Math been charged and found guilty of rape? What the fukk is wrong with y’all simp ass nikkas?