Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We live in a world where a person can accuse you of rape publicly without any shred of proof, then have the nerve to ask for donations. nikkas ready to label math a rapist without one charge bought up against him. Crazy.

what a time to be alive.
What does she benefit from tearing him down? It’s fukking Math Hoffa...

ReasonableMatic

Daps
That Math shyt is OD. I checked his Twitter and only comments I see are on some “I don’t know what to do” shyt. Like bruh. nikkas gonna need more than that fam.
I BEEN said FUKK THIS nikka FOREVER for disrespecting our ancestors.
He was POKING HIS CHEST OUT fam.

They suspended my account or I woulda dropped the receipts

Here is another exchange he had with someone else calling him out for that delusional tuff talk

I get angry all over again thinking about our exchange, fukk that koon ass nikka forever

They BEEN sayin that breh.

Math Hoffa, Brizz, Calicoe, Snake Eyez. All of em immediately agreed slavery was a choice SMH
Especially Math Hoffa was talkin all that tough shyt and said and I quote.
“I’d chose to fight, our ancestors were SOFT”
SMMFH

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What does she benefit from tearing him down? It’s fukking Math Hoffa...

Do you know how fukking dumb you sound my guy? How bout some female accuse you of rape publicly and see how quick shyt goes down hill for you. Let’s say Math is innocent, this shyt will always follow him no matter what.

I’m a huge supporter of innocent until proven guilty.

But how do you go online and promote a rape story, then ask for donations? :dahell:
What are we doing here?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Do you know how fukking dumb you sound my guy? How bout some female accuse you of rape publicly and see how quick shyt goes down hill for you. Let’s say Math is innocent, this shyt will always follow him no matter what.

I’m a huge supporter of innocent until proven guilty.

But how do you go online and promote a rape story, then ask for donations? :dahell:
What are we doing here?
You act like we don’t know KeeKee. She’s been in the culture. She’s always posting on women rights and social justice shyt so it tracks if she says she wants to create a non profit or whatever. I’m not saying we should all donate or that she’s capable of putting it together, but it’s not the big red flag you seem to think it is to me...

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You act like we don’t know KeeKee. She’s been in the culture. She’s always posting on women rights and social justice shyt so it tracks if she says she wants to create a non profit or whatever. I’m not saying we should all donate or that she’s capable of putting it together, but it’s not the big red flag you seem to think it is to me...

nikka Shutup. Did math even get arrested let alone found guilty in a court of law?

I’m gonna ask you this again, are you fukking dumb? How would you like it if some female went online and accused you of rape all over social media when no charges have been bought against you?