Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He trolled battling Pat for the KOTD crown. He went through the whole TS tournament just to troll at the event against Rex. Came to the Rone battle just to walk off before rapping.

The Rone battle wasn't big. At all.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Watched Real Sikh vs. Kid Chaos on the app. fukking fire. New faces like this on the roster URL is gonna be good for them in the long run. I feel like these guys will be very consistent on the platform.
This crop of new faces have high ceilings and this is the kind of class I been waiting for , for a long time. These guys legit have talent, they all don't sound the same like prior classes and they talk great shyt in they faceoffs.

Kid chaos
Your honor
Gunpowder patt ( not a big fan of his lyrics but can't deny he has a ton of personality reminds me of a young goodz)
Real sikh
Fonz
Eazy block captain
Jey the nitewing

Are all going to be seeing big names real soon. Its going to get to the point where the fans are going to be demanding mid and top tier see these dudes.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
He trolled against Rex, Pat Stay, B Dot. But it's not just material, he just does silly stuff even if he has bars. Like the 40 battle for example.

Facts, its the antics as well, and people say they want to see him against beloved? :hhh:

He was embarrassing against Mickey Factz and Cortez

B Dot also sent his soul in the 3rd of their battle

He’s a professional loser that preys on the smart dumb fans that get easily swayed by giving them a babyspoon of common sense after a whole meal of pure ignorance

I made a bet with B Dot that Mickey Factz would send his soul in their battle.

We all watched Mickey catch a body.

After the battle I tweeted Dot “I told you so”
He laughed and saluted me, Daylyt caught feelings and blocked me like the CORNBALL he is lmao

He trolled battling Pat for the KOTD crown. He went through the whole TS tournament just to troll at the event against Rex. Came to the Rone battle just to walk off before rapping.

total slaughter vs T Rex

it was a damn PPV

His battles with Clips, Chilla, and iron Solomon holds more weight honestly than Cortez and T. rex of today.

B Dot, I’ll give u that

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This crop of new faces have high ceilings and this is the kind of class I been waiting for , for a long time. These guys legit have talent, they all don't sound the same like prior classes and they talk great shyt in they faceoffs.

Kid chaos
Your honor
Gunpowder patt ( not a big fan of his lyrics but can't deny he has a ton of personality reminds me of a young goodz)
Real sikh
Fonz
Eazy block captain
Jey the nitewing

Are all going to be seeing big names real soon. Its going to get to the point where the fans are going to be demanding mid and top tier see these dudes.
Agreed except for Patt He's doo doo IMO. Not a fan of Kid Chaos either, but he's not trash.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Day is gonna battle Brizz. At least that's what I was told so I dont actually know.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
I think Day is gonna battle Brizz. At least that's what I was told so I dont actually know.
Interesting.. If So.. Day 2-1.. Possibly 3-0
Brizz gone have a hard time his first few battles back because those... Mook/Fight/Run angles will be crazy...
No Crowd might be a good thing for him..it might save him from dying against the right person..

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Daylyt vs. Brizz Rawsteen? Hmmmm.
Daylyt will have some great quotables and Brizz will have some of the best animated moments.
As much as I want to see Brizz get in with Mook, I like this interesting match.

Sidenote: I think we all need to just give it up for battle rap still moving forward thru all this shyt. SMACK leveled up with the Caffeine deal, the app, the quarantine battles, the sterilized battles, and the tourney. RBE completely bodied the Social Distancing aspect. Avo's Round 4 Round has been one of the best ideas in battle rap while we're in quarantine. KOTD has been quiet mostly but at least it seems they still keep their content coming. And other leagues like iBattle, Verbal Warzone, Battle Academy, and etc. are still moving forward with their content as well. And more of the battle rappers are making sure they create their own content like Math, Pat, Danny, and etc. Gotta salute them for keeping the game alive.
:salute:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im glad he’s finally getting some URL scratch. Even though he’s been wigging on other platforms for years, up until now his URL status still felt very PG/Mid tier-ish and his talent level far exceeds that.

that’s on him he got 30d by JC and took his ball and went home. The only reason I believe he’s on the URL is because of this entire pandemic. This situation opened up an opportunity for him to get back on.