Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was embarrassing against Mickey Factz and Cortez

Daylyt isn’t even that good of a battler. He clearly loses when he tries. He rarely attacks his opponent. He just sucks.

He has writing ability, but it hasn’t quite translated to Being an effective battler. Regardless, he has a fan base that enjoys what he does.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
He was embarrassing against Mickey Factz and Cortez
B Dot also sent his soul in the 3rd of their battle

He’s a professional loser that preys on the smart dumb fans that get easily swayed by giving them a babyspoon of common sense after a whole meal of pure ignorance

I made a bet with B Dot that Mickey Factz would send his soul in their battle.

We all watched Mickey catch a body.

After the battle I tweeted Dot “I told you so”
He laughed and saluted me, Daylyt caught feelings and blocked me like the CORNBALL he is lmao

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Daylyt isn’t even that good of a battler. He clearly loses when he tries. He rarely attacks his opponent. He just sucks.

He has writing ability, but it hasn’t quite translated to Being an effective battler. Regardless, he has a fan base that enjoys what he does.
His fanbase acts as if he's unbeatable when I can't point to one battle where Daylyt clearly won without a debate. A majority of his fans I think aren't even battle rap fans but literally just Daylyt fans.

I remember when he used to troll Angryfan in interviews and Caps would believe him. Only time I believed Daylyt is when he said him Jay Rock and Nipsey Hussle used to play basketball together in middle school, and I only believe it because Nipsey Hussle co-signed it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To all the Daylyt haters, honest question:

What BIG battle has Daylyt trolled in?

He shows up against the people he is supposed to show up against
He trolled battling Pat for the KOTD crown. He went through the whole TS tournament just to troll at the event against Rex. Came to the Rone battle just to walk off before rapping.