Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The fact you had to say "at one time " further solidifies my point

Clips went years straight trash but stock stayed high because he is personally liked. Being likable can take you far
He was never trash. He fell off and fukked up for a minute, but he was still way better than a lot of people. For someone who should have been a GOAT contender, maybe, but it appears you just don't like him.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Thats random as fukk if true. Thats literally just throwing two names that are "returning" together just because.
Nah they tryna give Brizz a layup, dont want him standing in front of someone who's gonna break him down as a man, let him battle Daylyt who's just gonna spit random bars

Not a hostile environment for brizz at all

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still believe Mook is that good huh??.....Save this file fam

Dark Side!!!
:wow:
Whether you think Mook is good or not (and I really dont think theres an argument against Mook being good, the question is of him being entertaining), we know he's not coming to play and is going to be 1000% personal with Brizz. Theres a decent chance Day doesn't write one personal bar towards Brizz if they battle.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether you think Mook is good or not (and I really dont think theres an argument against Mook being good, the question is of him being entertaining), we know he's not coming to play and is going to be 1000% personal with Brizz. Theres a decent chance Day doesn't write one personal bar towards Brizz if they battle.

Agreed

I’m very critical of Mook, but I think he can be real effective in a small room.

I just don’t think he’s effective in a large room, catering to thousands of people, due to lack of experience.

but yeah Mook not having to worry about the extra shyt is a threat

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Yep, I agree. I have said Mook was overrated in the past and he has shown up. And let people know he doesn't play when he does show up. Even in a battle I might have had him losing.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
He was never trash. He fell off and fukked up for a minute, but he was still way better than a lot of people. For someone who should have been a GOAT contender, maybe, but it appears you just don't like him.
Yea you appear to be a huge fan of his

The point was about a guy like gunpowder patt who im not a big fan of but can recognize he has star potential in the same frame clips who went years fukking up but never really lost stock because he is a likable person and you trying to make it personal as if the whole world including clips himself hasnt admitted to him half assing a ton of battles and not being prepared for 3 strong rounds.

Don't know why that got under your skin so much but I think most can admit clips is a sometime type of battle rapper

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea you appear to be a huge fan of his

The point was about a guy like gunpowder patt who im not a big fan of but can recognize he has star potential in the same frame clips who went years fukking up but never really lost stock because he is a likable person and you trying to make it personal as if the whole world including clips himself hasnt admitted to him half assing a ton of battles and not being prepared for 3 strong rounds.

Don't know why that got under your skin so much but I think most can admit clips is a sometime type of battle rapper
I don't think you're accurate. He was on all sorts of stock drop lists and was catching hell for a good while. Maybe being on TV and rolling with Nick Cannon was a factor, but I don't think likeability saved him like you're saying.

And I think "trash" was a gross overstatement.

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
I think Day is gonna battle Brizz. At least that's what I was told so I dont actually know.

Interesting.. If So.. Day 2-1.. Possibly 3-0
Brizz gone have a hard time his first few battles back because those... Mook/Fight/Run angles will be crazy...
No Crowd might be a good thing for him..it might save him from dying against the right person..

Thats random as fukk if true. Thats literally just throwing two names that are "returning" together just because.

It’s really not that random.

I posted this back in July of last year.

I need Daylyt vs Brizz to happen like yesterday. That shyt would be nuts.

A nikka been waiting on this for a minute.