Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Caffeine money must be serious. We're getting battles during quarantine, a tournament, Smack is FINALLY cracking down on chokes and we get Lux/Surf for free. That, or they signed a slave deal, and have to deliver x amount of content. I really hope it's the former:sadcam:

I hope the staff doesn't pick and choose who to apply that to either. It has to be all across the board. Ticket seller or not. They have to make sure its not just SMACK saying it then we see hem backpedal on it quietly.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Head Ice’s voice and that social distance music really complement each other well. He should make a song with it lol

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Saga been on point for a while now but I gotta say....he really leveled up. He did like Chilla has done now throwing in some aggression and growl in his voice when he projects in his battles. B Dot was smooth as usual and I like how he took more of approach to come to a resolution towards the end of his 3rd.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caffeine money must be serious. We're getting battles during quarantine, a tournament, Smack is FINALLY cracking down on chokes and we get Lux/Surf for free. That, or they signed a slave deal, and have to deliver x amount of content. I really hope it's the former:sadcam:

Doing big battles on Caffeine is smart because there is no PPV stream for these guys to try to negotiate a cut of. I can't imagine guys like Lux or Hollow doing a PPV event without at least trying to get a cut of the stream based on the numbers the PPV does. You know these battlers aren't going to Caffeine with all that...

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
bdot vs saga tough battle to call

i edged it bdot, simply because i felt he got the 1st and was TAWKIN to saga in the 2nd and i gave saga the 3rd.

but truthfully this just a fans won kind of battle. both of them put on. would be nit picking to pick a winner