Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I just need beloved to hold it together, he has choked before :sadcam: If Lux loses because harlem hospitals given beds out Imma be livid :russ:
You mean because the crowd erupts so loud he’ll lose his train of thought again:sas1:
There is NO CROWD present, we ain’t got nuffin to worry about king :sas2:
Lux 30, light work :obama:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Was JC expecting to battle Loso on Saturday (somewhere on the east coast) and then fly to LA to then battle Emerson Kennedy?

Didn't even realize he was on the Sterilized 2 card til now.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
About the Jones shyt.. it’s stupid that he would even be involved with hoes like that. Since Trump, they giving nikkas #s for pimping hoes. You could be pimping a bytch in your own state, in your own crib, they still hitting you with trafficking charges :pachaha:
I thought Jones was smarter than this but that little fast money got the best of him. :mjlol:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
About the Jones shyt.. it’s stupid that he would even be involved with hoes like that. Since Trump, they giving nikkas #s for pimping hoes. You could be pimping a bytch in your own state, in your own crib, they still hitting you with trafficking charges :pachaha:
I thought Jones was smarter than this but that little fast money got the best of him. :mjlol:

I was watching an interview Suga Free did a few years ago and he mentioned the same thing and he got out of the game himself. All kinds of crazy ass fed charges and etc., too. He was not trying to fukk with. For how Serius was moving around in battle rap, I would've like to have thought he was smarter than this knowing he is already a known public figure; especially within battle rap. Focusing on the leagues and his battles and thats it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I was watching an interview Suga Free did a few years ago and he mentioned the same thing and he got out of the game himself. All kinds of crazy ass fed charges and etc., too. He was not trying to fukk with. For how Serius was moving around in battle rap, I would've like to have thought he was smarter than this knowing he is already a known public figure; especially within battle rap. Focusing on the leagues and his battles and thats it.

Yea and it’s not even worth it. I’ve been around of enough hoes to know, pimps ain’t making no major money to risk getting hit with fed time. You might as well move weight and make some real money if you want to risk fed time.

Most pimps are dusty nikkas with a few stacks, a trash whip and living in a bum ass apartment/or trap house. Let me put it like this, QP been supposedly pimping for years, why is he one of the bumiest and brokest nikkas in battlerap still? :mjlol:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
This is a setup :mjcry: This is the part in Goodfellas when Tommy (Surf) thinks he's a made man and is attending a ceremony but ends up getting hit in his melon. :mjlol:

Small room, no crowd with LUX of all people. This is just bad for Surf...it's gonna come down basically to the bars, and well...Surf always has haymakers but Lux is an alien with the bars and he has the stage presence that all the other pen guys lack. Calling Lux 30 easily. Should've been Lux vs JC :mjlol:

Good. Lux better have a great 3rd for Surf too. None of that time clock material he had for Verb.

Smack saying if nikkas choke they lost from now on

We needed this from ya years ago, SMACK. Sounds like the bag for Caffeine is on the line for the league.

Yeah Lush was going thru it on FB alot. He was on one of his lives and just balling his eyes out. I know some of it had to do with his family and some of the music he was doing that he didn't like that he made. Glad he is sober tho.

Last edited: