Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
I got Lux 3-0 also but.. few factors where I can see Lux losin.. Everyone expectin Lux to kill him n I can see him choking badly.. or material like his 3rd vs Verb. If Lux brings his A game then he gonna win ez.. I want Lux going 2nd also

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Smack saying if nikkas choke they lost from now on

Caffeine money must be serious. We're getting battles during quarantine, a tournament, Smack is FINALLY cracking down on chokes and we get Lux/Surf for free. That, or they signed a slave deal, and have to deliver x amount of content. I really hope it's the former:sadcam:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Caffeine money must be serious. We're getting battles during quarantine, a tournament, Smack is FINALLY cracking down on chokes and we get Lux/Surf for free. That, or they signed a slave deal, and have to deliver x amount of content. I really hope it's the former:sadcam:
It’s the former lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I get that its certain battles that need the factor of a crowd?? absolutely. People like Shine, Brizz, Twork feed off that energy. At the same time we are in the era of nyggas won't Stfu in these crowds which gets annoying as fukk. Gassing every little line, O'ding with the "Omg" shyt. Idc if its big stage, or even a banned battle. Surf needs that element to be "good" , if Lux can put on a show sitting in a chair and nobody is uttering a word (Flex) spectators don't mean anything to him, if im coming to kill shyt.....thats it...If you are watching i'mma captivate you regardless.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
If Lux says something to get under his skin it wouldn't matter if the crowd is there or not.

But you said something about as long as the check clears. I mean, homie's rep is on the line, too. He can't just go by selling the fight anymore if fans are pointing out how half assed he has been. Its been a while now. Lux is observant as fukk, too. All I am saying is....money is part of it but Surf knows what's on the line for him with this battle.