Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Yeah, Debo couldn't call out Chris on anything he was saying. Only thing I can say Debo said that made sense was that actions have consequences. And Chris, will have to own up to it when he is wrong....but the same shyt goes for Debo, which in this case, calls for it. Other than that, Debo definitely caught feelings over the stock drop. Lol @ Chris asking to be on a guest list afterwards.....the nerve.....

:mjgrin::mjcry::mjlol:

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Watch Xcel vs floss da boss

Floss might have IT.
I went back and watched his 2 other RBE battles :whew: I only watched his rounds.

"This my last name...Catch him in church, POW! blood all over the Windows, but the members they don't know...cuz they already used to seein the glass stained :damn: :bustback::bustback:

"I couldn't get it in here, but word to Reed I got the heat outside, with the magazine like which one of y'all nikkaz wana read my vibe" :damn:

"This shyt real here, fukk who's the hottest on smack, I seen my uncle get the highest on smack and shed real tears/tiers :to:
You in the field because you drill there
I'm in the field with a drill, yeah ,
Think I'm screwing around and I will personally assemble your wheelchair :damn:

BOSS DESK :damn:

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I went back and watched his 2 other RBE battles :whew: I only watched his rounds.

"This my last name...Catch him in church, POW! blood all over the Windows, but the members they don't know...cuz they already used to seein the glass stained :damn: :bustback::bustback:

"I couldn't get it in here, but word to Reed I got they heat outside, with the magazine like which one of y'all nikkaz wana read my vibe" :damn:

"This shyt real here, fukk who's the hottest on smack, I seem my uncle get the highest on smack and shed real tears/tiers :to:

did you hear the playing both sides lines? My lord :picard:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"I couldn't get it in here, but word to Reed I got they heat outside, with the magazine like which one of y'all nikkaz wana read my vibe" :damn:

"This shyt real here, fukk who's the hottest on smack, I seem my uncle get the highest on smack and shed real tears/tiers :to:

This made me think.....
I'm still working on my top 10 battles list.
But for all you dudes that have done that list already..
Who are your favorite 5 battlers that you discovered in 2016? Or name 5 new guys on the rise. Either or.

Floss is probably on my list but I have to think on it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
did you hear the playing both sides lines? My lord :picard:

Yes I caught that too :whew: and that Martin/Big Shirley scheme: "that was some Cold/Cole shyt, big bytches get shot from the waist down" :damn:

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This made me think.....
I'm still working on my top 10 battles list.
But for all you dudes that have done that list already..
Who are your favorite 5 battlers that you discovered in 2016? Or name 5 new guys on the rise. Either or.

Floss is probably on my list but I have to think on it.

Floss da Boss
Ryda
Geechi Gotti
P Nut
Jakkboy

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley vs Unbias set it up Smack. Battle of the two non battlers with the most 3-0s

Edit... lemme chill I heard Chris might have said some funnystyle stuff in the Debo interview. I have to hear that before I comment.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

nikka!!!! :wow: