Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got two questions. Why hasnt mills got a PG? and was there a reason for the holmes flips?

I think Mills has had a couple PGs set up but had scheduling conflicts. Last year I would have overanalyzed the idea of Mills doing work on URL, as I'd have assumed that he was too bar heavy, old & generally unmarketable. But Ave is out here prospering so :yeshrug:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
yo can anybody recommend a battle like Math's 3rd vs t Rex?
I feel like watching that gritty all in your face I hate you rap mixed with bars.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man tighten up with that none of that crap is totally different from CAPS fukking being homeless are serious right now??? You comparing high schooler shyt to someone fukking being homeless... You kidding me right?? Everybody on here agrees Norbes deserved to get punched in the face so that's out the window. And Showoff allegedly being gay?? nikka what??? That's lipstick alley shyt bro the shyt you bringing up is not even in the slightest degree the same as someone being a hobo or whatever the fukk the case may be. Slide on with that. And fukk Debo he gets no sympathy whatsoever. What are YOU talking about???

As far as I know Caps isn't really "homeless". I wouldn't find the situation funny if he really had no place to sleep and nothing to eat.

Ok?

Chill out.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What was your 10 favorite battles from 2016
JC vs. Craig Lamar
Gun Titles vs. NWX part 1
Rum Nitty vs. Ave
Rum Nitty vs. Ill Will
Ave vs. Chess
JC vs. QP
T-Top vs. Surf
Tay Roc vs. Arsonal
Diz vs. Iron Solomon
Chez Trez vs. DNA

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JC vs. Craig Lamar
Gun Titles vs. NWX part 1
Rum Nitty vs. Ave
Rum Nitty vs. Ill Will
Ave vs. Chess
JC vs. QP
T-Top vs. Surf
Tay Roc vs. Arsonal
Diz vs. Iron Solomon
Chez Trez vs. DNA

Pretty much my list. I would put Big T vs Danja Zone up there too. JC and Craig Lamar as well

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea once i realized i should just skips arsonals rounds it was way more entertaining

Brizz is a REALLY good rapper :wow: half the time im just enjoying how he's stringing words together, dont really notice he aint sayin shyt until the random torture bars kick in

I feel like with him the struggle is turning things into a quicker paced battle format (setup-punch-setup-punch)

The lead up to that perfect attendance line was battle rap PERFECTION :ohlawd: if he wove together his natural rapping ability with stuff relevant to battlerap like that more often he'd be top tier material, he might wanna holla at verb or lux for pointers cuz those are the only url guys that show a natural gift of rhyming to me (qp/daylyt/born arent URL) they can teach him other ways to attack than torture bars

It's easy to see why lux was a huge fan of him even tho he isnt a lyrical miracle type of rapper, i appreciate the uniqie style he brings to the table
Brizz needs to get with B Dot, Lux, Daylyt and them in those power meetings so he can get some knowledge. Nothing frustrates me more than a good rapper who doesn't read books. It's the Meek Mill syndrome. How many times we going to hear about your rollie? How many times you gon hit me with the machete?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@T-K-G Sat out battle rap for pretty much the entire year - did I miss anything noteworthy?

@Mook Anything new drop with GE?
Bars:
-You missed Rum nitty spitting flawless rounds against Ave/Clips/ill Will, easily battler of the year and most wtf haymakers of the year
-Ave being ridiculous consistent with crazy lines every round
- an intelligent brother named B. Dot putting the fear of god into nikkas with his Lux level substance

Entertainment:
-You missed Bill Collector aka BB gun Bill making a comeback and being entertaining as hell
-a nikka named Nu Jersey Twork (:pachaha:) showing up and polarizing TBZ with his performance against Dougy

-Please watch what Big T did to danja zone for 3 rounds :mjlol: that shyt was ridiculous

Ignorance:
-Tay Roc still speaking violence to nikkas souls
-Smack talkin all types of reckless shyt in his interview with Queenzflip (the nikka said COODLES instead of KUDOS :dead:)
-k shine napoleon syndrome trying to fight tay roc and chess mid battle
-chess saying he was so poor he cut a 2 liter n half to use as a cereal bowl, causing battle rap to question whether or not to report his mother to social services :wow:
-battle rap business as a whole still being inept

If you need links to threads let me know :myman:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Brizz needs to get with B Dot, Lux, Daylyt and them in those power meetings so he can get some knowledge. Nothing frustrates me more than a good rapper who doesn't read books. It's the Meek Mill syndrome. How many times we going to hear about your rollie? How many times you gon hit me with the machete?
Yea if he could do non torture/knife/machete bars he would be the best new nikka on the main stage to me, he got the potential i just dont know how much he cares about battle rap

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Born vs Craig Lamar
Ave vs Nitty
Nitty vs 'll Will
Gun Titles vs Nwx
Showoff vs QB
Verb vs Bonnie
Syah vs Magic