Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao not sure why anyone thinks this will affect Caps negatively. We are just going to laugh and clown him for a week or two, and move on. "At the end of the day" I doubt anyone who isn't related to Winged will care much in the long run. Nyggas knew he was a broke weirdo from the jump, that never stopped him from being entertaining.
At least we know he actually got laid at some point last year :yeshrug:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimz is mad corny for that Caps shyt. As if he wasn't corny before. And @ReasonableMatic aint in you AF Movement?? Why promote that shyt and laugh and ridicule Caps??? Cornball ass nikkas.

What are you talking about? Caps deserves to get clowned just like everyone else. Nyggas laughed at Norbes getting punched, we all laughed at Debo's "misfortunes", we laughed at the Showoff gay rumors (as did Caps), people laughed at Battle Truth going at Chris Unbias neck, etc.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My battle dropped brehs

Never seen either you before but imo he kinda styled on you. You've got a dope flow & cadence when rapping but the punches & wordplay seem too sparse. 2nd round was your best Rd as it was a lot more direct.

You're nice to listen to but you've got to play the game, other dude isn't half as good as a rapper but he was better with the punches so the crowd was more invested. Good showing tho, actually watched all 3 rds from both so props to the pair of you

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Never seen either you before but imo he kinda styled on you. You've got a dope flow & cadence when rapping but the punches & wordplay seem too sparse. 2nd round was your best Rd as it was a lot more direct.

You're nice to listen to but you've got to play the game, other dude isn't half as good as a rapper but he was better with the punches so the crowd was more invested. Good showing tho, actually watched all 3 rds from both so props to the pair of you

Preciate ya feedback bruh. Thats how i initially felt in the building

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
What the hell I dont pay attention to any battle rap shyt for a week and I missed all this fukkery :mjlol: So what did Caps do to piss Wing off in the first place? Im lost AF

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What are you talking about? Caps deserves to get clowned just like everyone else. Nyggas laughed at Norbes getting punched, we all laughed at Debo's "misfortunes", we laughed at the Showoff gay rumors (as did Caps), people laughed at Battle Truth going at Chris Unbias neck, etc.

Man tighten up with that none of that crap is totally different from CAPS fukking being homeless are serious right now??? You comparing high schooler shyt to someone fukking being homeless... You kidding me right?? Everybody on here agrees Norbes deserved to get punched in the face so that's out the window. And Showoff allegedly being gay?? nikka what??? That's lipstick alley shyt bro the shyt you bringing up is not even in the slightest degree the same as someone being a hobo or whatever the fukk the case may be. Slide on with that. And fukk Debo he gets no sympathy whatsoever. What are YOU talking about???