Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Verbs disrespect of dna is hilarious.

I still hope it's a detox battle though, but it will probably happen this year.
Everybody disrespects DNA
15823164_10202394811589111_7058484325305976321_n.jpg

Not surprised, this the same nikka that clap machetes.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Verb and Cor flew under the radar because URL got people gassed on Ave (who battled two white guys and Chess) and Nitty (who's already lost clearly to multiple top tiers.)

Verb aint beat no damn Hennyman though :umaaad:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
People starting to overrate the shyt out of T-Money Bagz

That he's gonna destroy Pre. and it won't be close on PSA. He's good but I actually think Prez Mafia is better. I know it's the cool thing to fake hate Prez now but he raps better than T Money Bagz or at least it's close.

He been overrated. People really had him Brixx wtf. nikka been trash af nikka is super whack especially now.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Prez vs Bagz is a whack match up anyway. Prez will probably win. At least he has a style you can actually call his. Bagz is mad generic and sounds like them asians from Texas somewhere.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I wouldn't say trash but I honestly can't remember 1 thing T-Money Bags has ever said

No he's ass cookies. Let me remind you.

"Hit him with the sig in the AM and knock Magic in reverse" (Mind you he sad sig, as in sig sauer. Not cig. MaCig. C. S. C. S. C. Dumb)

"Like a hotdog at 7-11. Lets be frank Ive rolling with the metal all day"

HOT fukkING BASURA...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
You wildin now, Moneybagz vs Jai and Moneybagz vs Magic was FIRE
I mean he did his thing in those battles but they weren't some special showing. His punchlines are okayish, every once in a while he'll say some really nice shyt but a lot of his stuff if like "starter kit battle rap" punchlines with good aggression

And I actually like Money Bagz, I met him a few times at battle events, he's mad cool.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I mean he did his thing in those battles but they weren't some special showing. His punchlines are okayish, every once in a while he'll say some really nice shyt but a lot of his stuff if like "starter kit battle rap" punchlines with good aggression

And I actually like Money Bagz, I met him a few times at battle events, he's mad cool.

That's what I've been saying about him and nikkas like Chef Trez. nikkas are mad generic. Wal Mart brand ass battle nikkas.