Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Roc lost to Clips(1st time) Magic Surf and Shine.

Thats it.

Maybe Ars??? That battle was ass all around though.

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm definitely not a Surf Stan but I thought he beat Roc clearly. Although it was a disappointing battle and neither one of them was that good. Something was off about that battle.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Man that hype man was annoying as shyt. TALK TO THAT fukkING BOY :gladbron:
:beli: I hate gassed up bars. Stuey had a nice rebuttal in the 3rd rd about it and clearly won the 3rd. HA Double won the first two rds to me. Decent battle with great subject matter, but there were a few dry spots.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man that hype man was annoying as shyt. TALK TO THAT fukkING BOY :gladbron:
:beli: I hate gassed up bars. Stuey had a nice rebuttal in the 3rd rd about it and clearly won the 3rd. HA Double won the first two rds to me. Decent battle with great subject matter, but there were a few dry spots.
thats Hemi :russ:
he battle too
surprised he dikkeating him like that

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm definitely not a Surf Stan but I thought he beat Roc clearly. Although it was a disappointing battle and neither one of them was that good. Something was off about that battle.

He barred Roc's life away in that third.. look at Roc's face, he even knew it..if Tay Roc was aggressive like in the Cal battle it would've made it debatable to me. Must've made Guntitles before the coin toss..

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats Hemi :russ:
he battle too
surprised he dikkeating him like that

Everything I've ever heard from and about Hemi makes him seem incredibly obnoxious. He's like one of those Drugz type if dudes. I appreciate battle rappers antagonizing each other but nyggaz have to learn to pick their spots.

Ain't he almost get jumped after one of his PGs in NY? Remember he grabbed onto Spud's doorag cape and floated outta the building?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He barred Roc's life away in that third.. look at Roc's face, he even knew it..if Tay Roc was aggressive like in the Cal battle it would've made it debatable to me. Must've made Guntitles before the coin toss..
You don't think Roc and Cal is debatable? I had Cal edging it but I thought it was wild debatable. I thought it was going be a body bag after the first rd when Cal was pushing Roc all over the stage. But Roc had one of the best comeback rds I ever seen in battle rap with his second round. The 3rd rd was crazy debatable.
Roc told Cal
"You say a bunch of dumb shyt
With wild aggression
The best 300 I ever spent
Was on a strap investment
Bought this uzis 2004
nikka my MAC 11":whoo:

But I still give it to Cal
He lucky I love the kids
Because he on stage
Talking like he don't love to live:damn:

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Listening to PSA radio and Battletruth said Snoop is more important to battle rap than Smack is :deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
Dre: *disagrees*
BattleTruth: Look L-L-L look, ur proving my point :damn:

That's his go to line for everything :rudy:
Son wasn't ever there during the DVD era, yet he wanna talk about Smack's importance in the culture
nikkas can roast Caps all they want but he knows what the fukk he talking bout when it comes down to battlerap history.
Dre was talkin to a wall that whole argument.
Caps & Dre been goin back and forth with BattleTruth on they podcasts over the last week and it clearly shows the difference in knowledge between them and him

Get that dumb ass nikka TF up outta Battlerap:camby:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yo we have a nikka ON this forum who has been quietly rising up the ranks. I don't know wtf support from TBZ looks like, but we need to support this motherfukker and his hairline immediately and consistently.

:salute:And :deadrose: at the same damn time

I was gonna say something, but was waiting for after the battle. Ro is really dropping heat and he's not facing scrubs. I legitimately think ro is gonna be on smack soon he just gotta get that fat lethuanian rat fink norbes to see him.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I was gonna say something, but was waiting for after the battle. Ro is really dropping heat and he's not facing scrubs. I legitimately think ro is gonna be on smack soon he just gotta get that fat lethuanian rat fink norbes to see him.

Respect my g. Definitely need some challenges going forward regardless the platform (url, dont flop, kotd etc)