Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
From the trailer I would say Brizz clearly beat Ars if that was a highlight if his material I dunno what to say lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Lets play a game. Its very short. Yell tell me how many battles Tays has and lost (name the losses). And you can pick for me and I'll tell you their wins and losses. Don't worry it's nothing personal I'll be asking everybody too (they probably won't participate but whatevs)...
First Clips obviously
Kaboom is debatable
K-Shine is debatable
O-Red
B Magic
Tsu Surf

Would've lost to JC if JC didn't recycle the first round, so I give it to Roc.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
First Clips obviously
Kaboom is debatable
K-Shine is debatable
O-Red
B Magic
Tsu Surf

Would've lost to JC if JC didn't recycle the first round, so I give it to Roc.

Freshaig and a couple of other Surf stans are the only nikkas that think Surf beat Roc. How do you even listen to that battle and come out with anything other than Roc winning clearly? This dikkriding in the battlezone has to stop.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Lets play a game. Its very short. Yell tell me how many battles Tays has and lost (name the losses). And you can pick for me and I'll tell you their wins and losses. Don't worry it's nothing personal I'll be asking everybody too (they probably won't participate but whatevs)...

Tay Roc losses:

Clips
Brizz
JJDD
B Magic

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Freshaig and a couple of other Surf stans are the only nikkas that think Surf beat Roc. How do you even listen to that battle and come out with anything other than Roc winning clearly? This dikkriding in the battlezone has to stop.
General consensus has Surf beating Roc though but we all know you are too biased when it comes to Surf to even have a legitimate opinion on any of his battles.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FreshURL and the coroners smell what the Rock is cookin apparently.

@FreshAIG VROOM VROOM VROOM now we playing Matrix

You think that shyt was hot?!
General consensus has Surf beating Roc though but we all know you are too biased when it comes to Surf to even have a legitimate opinion on any of his battles.
Where is this general consensus? :mjlol: You love throwing that out like we ain't going to ask for the source.

Tha Carter

The God
Daps
Reppin
Nobody, just me
B Magic
Clips
Surf
JJDD
O Red
Shine