Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh ice was in super prime form for that battle. He reached back to 89 Harlem for that.

Small legs and big torso u mighty mouse :mjlol:

Your front is high when you with buddah bless.

Run up on you like, what's the seasoning :laff:

And bond over the code of silence.

Minute made nikkas.

Bruh ice was wildin.
Yeah I don't think people understood the Dot Mobb references Ice was making. Battle fans might not know guys like Buddah Bless and Pop Shyt by name but they could place the faces or even voices. Ice was basically alleging Rex is soft and he uses those guys for muscle.

It's funny because both dudes have relatively memorable moments in Smack URL history.
I'll rep the first person who can name those moments/incidents.

Bonus points - Bugz from Team Homi/Barchitects wife shouted what phrase during a URL battle?
Who was she shouting at?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm watching JC vs. SA from that Verb/Hitman event, I think no battle rapper has ended more careers than they started than JC

Qleen said it on Angryfan, like how you beat a nikka so bad that the nikka dont even rap no more. Does Time Bomb even exist? Like people don't even think about that. Time Bomb was a legit PG, came in with Rosenberg and Bill Collector, and JC beat that nikka so bad he disappeared off the face of the earth.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Rex gon show up wearin 10 fitteds and slam em all throughout his rounds

download

Im done

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm watching JC vs. SA from that Verb/Hitman event, I think no battle rapper has ended more careers than they started than JC

Qleen said it on Angryfan, like how you beat a nikka so bad that the nikka dont even rap no more. Does Time Bomb even exist? Like people don't even think about that. Time Bomb was a legit PG, came in with Rosenberg and Bill Collector, and JC beat that nikka so bad he disappeared off the face of the earth.
I still watch that time bomb bag religiously :banderas:

I wanna say JC ended Ceph Deezy too

But thats cuz he died so badly i personally dont look for him :mjgrin: "dent is dented den his patna get it" :whew:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I still watch that time bomb bag religiously :banderas:

I wanna say JC ended Ceph Deezy too

But thats cuz he died so badly i personally dont look for him :mjgrin: "dent is dented den his patna get it" :whew:

:rudy:

"The first one I dent is Dennis, then his partna get it"

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh ice was in super prime form for that battle. He reached back to 89 Harlem for that.

Small legs and big torso u mighty mouse :mjlol:

Your front is high when you with buddah bless.

Run up on you like, what's the seasoning :laff:

And bond over the code of silence.

Minute made nikkas.

Bruh ice was wildin.

Queenzflip fukked up a potential classic!

Ice turns up against Dot Mob...

Rex - killed him...vintage Ice. Rex was barrin too though. "U sent dikk pics to my Godsister...she's 15"
Daylyt - " I know real dot mob nikkas and most of them don't like dot mob nikkas"
Shine - "youse a fukk nikka. No how I know youse a fukk nikka? Cuz u fukk nikkas!!"

Last edited:

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Yeah I don't think people understood the Dot Mobb references Ice was making. Battle fans might not know guys like Buddah Bless and Pop Shyt by name but they could place the faces or even voices. Ice was basically alleging Rex is soft and he uses those guys for muscle.

It's funny because both dudes have relatively memorable moments in Smack URL history.
I'll rep the first person who can name those moments/incidents.

Bonus points - Bugz from Team Homi/Barchitects wife shouted what phrase during a URL battle?
Who was she shouting at?

One was the ass grabber, the other was crowned by Cal vs Shine?