Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Rex is trash but this nikka got a nice amout Ws. How is this possible?????

- Cal
- Ars
- Caustic
- Hollahan
- Hitman
- Rum
- DNA
- Tech

I know theres more.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

- Cal
- Ars
- Caustic
- Hollahan
- Hitman
- Rum
- DNA
- Tech

I know theres more.

I think MOST people have him losing to Top, even though I might have given that to Rex.
He's the king of one rounders, so that makes his W-L record look a little stronger. He's ridiculous with one rounders with like at least 80% CLEAR wins, and the other 20% or less being debatable. There are people who will say DNA beat him (even though his bars bit DNA in the azz for years), but then there are a lot of people that feel like he beat Ice, even though I initially gave it to Ice.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost feel sorry for Arsonal, Hollow said he'd be willing to take him this year but only on SMACK.
So not only does he have to bite his tongue a bit on all the recent fukkery between UDUBB & URL, but if it goes down he's going to have to impress a SMACK crowd that clearly doesn't fukk with him.

That "let me break down how you construct your bars" thing that Hollow does is going to go over extremely well versus Arsonal.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

- Cal
- Ars
- Caustic
- Hollahan
- Hitman
- Rum
- DNA
- Tech

I know theres more.
Rex might be "trash" NOW, but he's a fukking legend who has been doing this shyt for multiple DECADES at this point. And he never took a break from the shyt, and he's always been one to take a lot of battles; he probably can't even get up for these battles he takes. Similar to Dizaster (and others).

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I think MOST people have him losing to Top, even though I might have given that to Rex.
He's the king of one rounders, so that makes his W-L record look a little stronger. He's ridiculous with one rounders with like at least 80% CLEAR wins, and the other 20% or less being debatable. There are people who will say DNA beat him (even though his bars bit DNA in the azz for years), but then there are a lot of people that feel like he beat Ice, even though I initially gave it to Ice.

Bruh ice was in super prime form for that battle. He reached back to 89 Harlem for that.

Small legs and big torso u mighty mouse :mjlol:

Your front is high when you with buddah bless.

Run up on you like, what's the seasoning :laff:

And bond over the code of silence.

Minute made nikkas.

Bruh ice was wildin.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darkside!!!!!!

That's just closing out his 1st round...Every recap that was out said Brizz really start wiggin' out in his 2nd & 3rd

Gotta see how true it is when the footage drop Sunday

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt watch the caustic battle, but if you think he got busy vs Top when he clearly got his ass kicked then I doubt he was that impressive.

And I dont know why youre bringing up total slaughter when I clearly said 3 round battles

Rex had A1 angles to work with against Myers and Clips and still managed to unleash some low quality shyt. Shine will be no different.
Watched it last night, he beat T Top.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Watched it last night, he beat T Top.

I thought Rex was good against T Top too.. I don't know about winning but he was definitely good vs Top.

"Them two trays a go pat and put you in a box" :whew:

20150805-6-ewing.jpg