Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shine talking about his rounds is done. Nikka, Rex's rounds been done since '06. He going deep into the depths of mixtape bars to make sure he wins this battle.
So what you're saying is

THAT NICCA DEAD!!!!!

T-Rex-at-Blackout-51.jpg

Random, but I watched Hitman vs Rex the other day. Rex got busy. Hitman looked like he wanted to say "Get that nicca Rex!" so bad. :dead:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Finally peeped Xcel vs. Floss Da Boss. Man that battle was fiyah. It deserves more views. Xcel, 2-1 but it was close. Floss is different. He needs to stick to that borderline skitzo style he got.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rex hasn't had a decent set of 3 rounds since 2012, not dope 3 rounds, DECENT

Shine gonna beat that ass just like every other battler thats faced Rex in a 3 rounder the last couple years has beat that ass
Rex just got busy vs. Caustic, T Top, and he ran through your favorite battlers in that Total Slaughter house. Let's not do that.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Rex just got busy vs. Caustic, T Top, and he ran through your favorite battlers in that Total Slaughter house. Let's not do that.
We really out here using Rex beating running thru all them nikkas in TS House like it holds any weight in an argument or sumn?
Like Rex ain't had all the time in the world to prepare for nikkas BEFORE he even entered that house?
Like Mook ain't clearly set that Bytch up for Rex to come thru and clean shyt up?
C'mon my nikka, that was the best set up since Obie Trice in '04
T-REX VS T TOP SMACK/URL
And he clearly lost to T Top, let's not do that :ufdup:
This is EXACTLY why votes need to be public so we can pull the files on nikkas
The Caustic battle I didn't watch, so I'm not gon speak on that
:francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

LOL Tay Roc had his entire brim sitting on his forehead. Math would've definitely duffed him lol

:laff: nikka said his brim was sitting on his forehead tho, fukk you i just woke my girl up laughing

True. Hitman was trying to blend in with the fans who had stage passes like that work wasn't for him.

:dead: yall nikkas got jokes tonight

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Y'all nikkas make me mad. Acting like Red ain't sitting on mixtape bars for Shine. nikka probably got 8 Track bars from the old days that he's sitting on. He better hope he can find a 8 track player to listen to them shyts for this battle.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Y'all nikkas make me mad. Acting like Red ain't sitting on mixtape bars for Shine. nikka probably got 8 Track bars from the old days that he's sitting on. He better hope he can find a 8 track player to listen to them shyts for this battle.
Rex gon show up wearin 10 fitteds and slam em all throughout his rounds

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We really out here using Rex beating running thru all them nikkas in TS House like it holds any weight in an argument or sumn?
Like Rex ain't had all the time in the world to prepare for nikkas BEFORE he even entered that house?
Like Mook ain't clearly set that Bytch up for Rex to come thru and clean shyt up?
C'mon my nikka, that was the best set up since Obie Trice in '04
T-REX VS T TOP SMACK/URL
And he clearly lost to T Top, let's not do that :ufdup:
This is EXACTLY why votes need to be public so we can pull the files on nikkas
The Caustic battle I didn't watch, so I'm not gon speak on that
:francis:
Nothing is clear about that Rex and T Top battle.

Rex took those first two rounds in my opinion. Listen again, broham :sas2: