Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka actually quoted Battle Truth

:dead:

I'm not cherry picking, I'm stating real facts

Do you agree or disagree that over the years, we have seen match ups in battle rap that made zero sense. :lupe:

Do you need me to list 10 battles that didn't make sense? :usure:

No, because ultimately you will still be CHERRY PICKING.
I'm just saying, it doesn't make sense to change the rules for your boy.

If he's such a big draw/game changer then why isn't he on this High Stakes card?
Verb was going to battle him on LAB but it fell through. Why not try to bring that back?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Where do you work?
work for an insurance company
Im not on some :dame: where if u have a job someone is ur daddy
but I do feel its slave mentality if u dont feel like someone can choose not to be under a system
shyt like u gotta "follow this system" is the wrong way to think and a dangerous sheep mentality

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he can easily battle someone under a URL contract as long as its on URL
Im not saying there is anything wrong with a contract
if it makes sense for u a contract makes sense for u
but in his position after establishing himself with out smack it doesnt make sense
U saying "get with the program" u dont have to go that route at all
that route has ruined careers look at nyggas like Wavy

If he wants to battle Smack contract guys then he needs to get with the program. If he doesn't, then he can just continue doing him.

Wavy has had some bad breaks, but ultimately he has screwed himself.
What's Wavy's biggest problem?
He's another cherry picker!! He's turned down plenty of match-ups because they weren't the right look. The no shows have hurt him, but he could easily go do a WeGoHard battle to get his name hot again.
He hasn't earned the right to so selective, and ultimately may get left behind because of it. He's openly complained about the Bill Collector match-up, but ain't nobody trying to hear all that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No, because ultimately you will still be CHERRY PICKING.
I'm just saying, it doesn't make sense to change the rules for your boy.

If he's such a big draw/game changer then why isn't he on this High Stakes card?
Verb was going to battle him on LAB but it fell through. Why not try to bring that back?

Bro, I'm not sure why you keep dismissing my point and skipping over a few very simple questions Im asking you
download

You either agree or disagree that we have seen match ups that don't make sense
download

And B Dot is not "my boy" I rock with him and think he's dope, but throwing him in the ring vs E Hart made no sense. Now you're filibustering and getting into all these non sequetors with this whole "why isn't he on High Stakes"
download

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Bigg K strikes again. I get the whole thing of blocking certain fans because let's face it.....we talk way too much shyt to these guys since they are accessible via social media. But this right here, is pretty much uncalled for. You call the fanbase sick for liking all these gun bars but yet, you're one of the guys who continually gets in these battles with these kind of bars. Everyone agrees that outside of battle rap, we don't want no bullshyt happening to anyone. In the ring, its all battle rap as it should be. In hip hop/rap, in general, its bad enough we shoot ourselves in the foot by saying fukk the genre and the fanbase itself already. Sad that its trickles down to battle rap.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If he wants to battle Smack contract guys then he needs to get with the program. If he doesn't, then he can just continue doing him.

Wavy has had some bad breaks, but ultimately he has screwed himself.
What's Wavy's biggest problem?
He's another cherry picker!! He's turned down plenty of match-ups because they weren't the right look. The no shows have hurt him, but he could easily go do a WeGoHard battle to get his name hot again.
He hasn't earned the right to so selective, and ultimately may get left behind because of it. He's openly complained about the Bill Collector match-up, but ain't nobody trying to hear all that.
He was battling people he didnt want to battle in Young Ill and Daylyt
u think he really chose those battles?
u need to define what u think cherry picking is:patrice:
cause u sounding way off base

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cherry picking implies that someone called him out and he is avoiding them
Who called him out that he is ducking ...... nobody
Ave n Nitty havent mentioned his name as someone they wanted to battle from my knowledge
If otherwise correct me if I wrong

Cherry picking and ducking are two different things

cher·ry-pick
verb

selectively choose (the most beneficial items) from what is available.

in a game such as basketball, wait near the goal for a pass, which can be converted to an easy score.

What did all that downtime between Danny & Cortez do for B Dot?

cherry picking implies that someone called him out and he is avoiding them
Who called him out that he is ducking ...... nobody
Ave n Nitty havent mentioned his name as someone they wanted to battle from my knowledge
If otherwise correct me if I wrong

See above.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bigg K strikes again. I get the whole thing of blocking certain fans because let's face it.....we talk way too much shyt to these guys since they are accessible via social media. But this right here, is pretty much uncalled for. You call the fanbase sick for liking all these gun bars but yet, you're one of the guys who continually gets in these battles with these kind of bars. Everyone agrees that outside of battle rap, we don't want no bullshyt happening to anyone. In the ring, its all battle rap as it should be. In hip hop/rap, in general, its bad enough we shoot ourselves in the foot by saying fukk the genre and the fanbase itself already. Sad that its trickles down to battle rap.

lol these guys will talk slick about gunbars in battle rap and then watch UFC :mjlol:

Bigg K is a fukkboi for real.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, I'm not sure why you keep dismissing my point and skipping over a few very simple questions Im asking you
download

You either agree or disagree that we have seen match ups that don't make sense
download

And B Dot is not "my boy" I rock with him and think he's dope, but throwing him in the ring vs E Hart made no sense. Now you're filibustering and getting into all these non sequetors with this whole "why isn't he on High Stakes"
download

Didn't we do all this over 6 months ago? It's pointless. B-Dot can do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't expect to battle on URL or battle URL contract battlers.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cherry picking and ducking are two different things

cher·ry-pick
verb

selectively choose (the most beneficial items) from what is available.

in a game such as basketball, wait near the goal for a pass, which can be converted to an easy score.

What did all that downtime between Danny & Cortez do for B Dot?

See above.

wouldnt this make sense this make
choosing a battle that benefits u the most that is available :dwillhuh:
the basketball analogy falls short for me danny n Cor are far from layups
during the downtime he waited for a battle that made sense instead of doing one the would have hurt his status
I think the battle between him and Cor was beneficial to both of them

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

I mean there's really nothing wrong with what he's saying. But actually most people are like this than not. Most people in America love violence

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Aint no excusing this. Tell us how you really feel, K:snoop:

Looks like it's up to Ave to put on for Norfolk :mjgrin:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:yeshrug: kinda true
just like Tech 9 talking about the :sitdown: bars in that Roc vs Ars battle
let ur mom watch that battle and see what she thinks :pachaha: