Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sorry but you both are giving these excuses for someone who feeds the fanbase this form of entertainment. Talent or not, doesnt matter. If he wanted to, he could switch it up and give an alternate form of content in battle rap. But he won't because that's not his style and what he lives by or what his experience has been. What you both are saying would make much more sense if he wasn't a fan and a battler himself but it contradictory to a good degree.

I mean, if he's not feeling it, he shouldn't do it. I don't get it.
u the fiend bruh he dont give a fukk about u he doing it for the bread
it like a drug dealer they know what they doing is fukked up but they still serving it
Rappers do this all the time
Talking the murder death drugs real nygga shyt while there kids in private school and they aint been in the streets forever

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
u the fiend bruh he dont give a fukk about u he doing it for the bread
it like a drug dealer they know what they doing is fukked up but they still serving it
Rappers do this all the time
Talking the murder death drugs real nygga shyt while there kids in private school and they aint been in the streets forever

Now this is true. He has shown he doesn't give fukk. But things like this, can probably (not saying it will completely because leagues will still want the views and fans will still ride for him), not get him booked and he'll lose out on bread. I guess, this is another thing to add to battle rappers who no show, give performances, choke, and have ghostwriters as shyt we don't like.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
:yeshrug: kinda true
just like Tech 9 talking about the :sitdown: bars in that Roc vs Ars battle
let ur mom watch that battle and see what she thinks :pachaha:
most of us understand that this shyt is an artform and shouldnt be taken seriously at all

personally, I think Tay Roc was outta line for that shyt he spit but i cant get mad because at the end of the day that's part of battling

and lets just keep it 100 Big K bytches about every fukking thing lol. he's the only battler who gets mad at fans for LIKING his bars.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
choosing the best from what is available thats exactly what u wrote
but u always said that is the definition of cherry picking

Yeah but for battlers under contract that might mean sitting out a card in hopes of getting a better match-up on the next one.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
fukk that. I will use "ya'll" however the fukk I feel. Merry Christmas, "y'all". LMAO.

No it is excuse a cot damn excuse. You really giving him a pass to shyt where he eats? Are you really doing this? C'mon man......
My point is why do it if you criticize the fanbase you perform to? I do realize you can be contradictive and right. But considering how much he has done in this shyt and also continued to battle, for him to say this sounds like he doesn't want to even battle.
:dahell:

Are you slow bro? My problem with .....never mind. Merry Christmas bro. lol

He's right. That's it. Be good man, continue with your fake outrage.
:dead:

This exchange was fukkin :heh: