Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No im not. Its just gay as fukk. You know hes gonna be fried. We all know it. We probably all know what hes gonna say. You guys just want to see how hes gonna say it. fukk him. Why didnt he ask for chess. That would be immensely harder and I dont even like chess.

B Dot vs Saga makes sense way more than B Dot vs Chess.

B Dot vs Lux
B Dot vs A Ward
B Dot vs Diz

Those type of battles makes sense not just a "gun bar" battler

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If I was URL I wouldnt give him saga at all and make him do 2 PG's.

What B Dots trying to do is a bytch move. Hes taking the easiest target with the easiest angle to skyrocket to fame. You already know its gonna be a 3-0 bodybag with a potential for a lux 3rd round.

It would be such an easy win and its pathetic of B. Dot.
:comeon: nygga what
he shouldnt have to do a pg at this point
he has three solid battles with vets Day/Cor/Danny
he shouldnt take a PG battle
Saga battle makes sense because of styles and the fans want it
Saga resume isnt even as good as B-dots

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When nikkas hop on that Reepah Rell wave :banderas:
Even Chris unbias doesn't realize how nasty Rell is yet? :whew:

Rell is cool. But let's not act like he hasn't been bodied twice. Glue Eazy 30d him and Suge 30'd him in a 1 rounder :mjlol:

Suge made that nikka flinch so hard it looked like Rell was having a seizure :mjlol:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The URL was negotiating with BDot to be on Born Legacy 4, but apparently it fell apart.

I do agree he is beyond a pg at this point, however, I don't believe Saga should be his first battle. The URL dismissed the idea earlier in the year, but now I think a BDot Vs Tink Da Demon would be a good first battle stylistically.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rell is cool. But let's not act like he hasn't been bodied twice. Glue Eazy 30d him and Suge 30'd him in a 1 rounder :mjlol:

Suge made that nikka flinch so hard it looked like Rell we having a seizure :mjlol:

Rell came at Suge hard.

He just ran into a Suge that was on fire and going on his run to make the Hitman battle.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
B Dot vs Saga makes sense way more than B Dot vs Chess.

B Dot vs Lux
B Dot vs A Ward
B Dot vs Diz

Those type of battles makes sense not just a "gun bar" battler

Ironic the poster hatin' on B Dot since he has gotten comparisons to Lux is named Mook, too.

:manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Suge made that nikka flinch so hard it looked like Rell we having a seizure :mjlol:

Breh you gotta be smoking dust or something.. Rell didn't get 3-0 but no fukking Glue.

Rell came at Suge hard.

He just ran into a Suge that was on fire and going on his run to make the Hitman battle.

I'm saying.. look at Reepah Rell battles in 2016 and tell me he isnt fire and one of the best punchers out. nikkas get better every battle.. Look at Nitty and Ave.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh you gotta be smoking dust or something.. Rell didn't get 3-0 but no fukking Glue.

I'm saying.. look at Reepah Rell battles in 2016 and tell me he isnt fire and one of the best punchers out. nikkas get better every battle.. Look at Nitty and Ave.
"You gotta lotta fight in you, that's what I like about you, but if I squeeze lead it's Easter eggs, you'll watch everybody dye/die around you. :whoo:

One pound, raised in the air you gotta fight the power, 2 pounds raised in the air, that's fire power, when Glue round I throw 2 at him, shoot the guys around you, hollow points impair/in Paris friends like the Eiffel Tower :whew:

Im nice with it, I pull bytches like I'm light skinnded, but I get it, I come from the south paws/pause , I fight different. My mind trippin, hungry for war, I'll ice pick him, squeez gats because if we feed backs it ain't the mic trippin" :scust: :scust:

I write different, so tell Gwitty to bring the hype with him, I'll shoot him and if your buddy pass, you takin flight with him" :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

"Gwitty, you look like mr Ed, I ain't worried, I'll pull straps on horse face like the Kentucky Derby" :damn:

Glueazy:scust:

#ThatWay :francis:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Floss da Boss got next :damn:

Save this file. He's what Dot wishes he could be :whoo:

This nikkaz performance is :damn:

Don't sleep on his RBE battle with Xcel. Them 2 nikkaz was snappin :whew:

nikkaz gotta stop bein sheep and only follow the "popular/mainstream" battles. No joke that shyt is fire comin from the background like Gwitty hypin :damn:

@ReasonableMatic don't sleep on this man.

@dutchie @wizworld

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Floss da Boss got next :damn:

Save this file. He's what Dot wishes he could be :whoo:

This nikkaz performance is :damn:

Don't sleep on his RBE battle with Xcel. Them 3 nikkaz was snappin :whew:

nikkaz gotta stop bein sheep and only follow the "popular/mainstream" battles. No joke that shyt is fire comin from the background like Gwitty hypin :damn:

@ReasonableMatic don't sleep on this man.

@dutchie @wizworld
Bro I was thinkin the same thing. That nikka is waaaaaay different.

• Dap
Reactions: Sir