Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Ave def gonna run into a road block and nikkas gonna turn on him, punchers got shortened lifespans
This is probably the single most consistent thing we see in battlerap, and the most consistent thing people agree on in here

It's funny because we've watched punchers get hot and try to mix in a round of real talk or a round of taking an angle and we usually chalk it up as trash.. But clearly they know that punches upon punches is both hard to maintain and doesn't keep the fans engaged for 3. But if you're born doing punches and you get hot doing punches, you die by them shyts too.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you want to see mush mouth Prep vs Chef Trez???? You wilding right now bro. Ave is that nikka.. just accept for what it is.

I didn't say he wasn't dope, I said he doesn't do it for me. I have the ability to be objective.

I still want to see O-Red vs Ave and looking forward to Chess vs Ave.

And yes, Prep/Trez is a fun battle.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Jimz stays getting some of the best looks in battle rap. Yeah he's a character that sells the battle, but he's a very poor battler, mediocre at his best.

He did put in work though. Whether you think he's mediocre or poor, he went the fukk in on Serious Jones and definitely beat E. Ness. I think it helps that he shows he likes the craft of battle rap and has worked on his shyt for a while.

I don't trust Math to do anything he should do at this point.

If he don't get angle based with Showoff and take that clear win, I'll be shocked. It's like one of his rounds for Showoff was written already with that whole thing going down.

Ty Law needs a home.

I think he should be on Black Ice, which would be the perfect home for him. I would also like to see him on RBE.

Ty Law on Black ICE or RBE would be dope. If it don't work out on Smack URL, at the very least he has options.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

that trinity line
wH4R_T.gif

he should have saved that

If I was URL I wouldnt give him saga at all and make him do 2 PG's.

What B Dots trying to do is a bytch move. Hes taking the easiest target with the easiest angle to skyrocket to fame. You already know its gonna be a 3-0 bodybag with a potential for a lux 3rd round.

It would be such an easy win and its pathetic of B. Dot.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

What B Dots trying to do is a bytch move. Hes taking the easiest target with the easiest angle to skyrocket to fame. You already know its gonna be a 3-0 bodybag with a potential for a lux 3rd round.

Bdot battle daylyt, danny myers, and cortez

He was never interested in a real challenge

danny and tez stepped it up against him but going into it you cant convince me those were challenging names

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

You just sound like a hater and you're willing to stoop to weirdo tactics all to protect Saga from getting fried :mjlol:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

You know part of this happening is because Saga tried to say B Dot hadn't been putting in enough work in that 15Mofe interview right? It's not like B Dot said anything first. Once again, like Mike P and Cortez, another battle rapper from the URL roster went at B Dot and he wasn't even on the roster.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Bdot battle daylyt, danny myers, and cortez

He was never interested in a real challenge

danny and tez stepped it up against him but going into it you cant convince me those were challenging names

Rah, so who should he of been battling then?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You just sound like a hater and you're willing to stoop to weirdo tactics all to protect Saga from getting fried :mjlol:

No im not. Its just gay as fukk. You know hes gonna be fried. We all know it. We probably all know what hes gonna say. You guys just want to see how hes gonna say it. fukk him. Why didnt he ask for chess. That would be immensely harder and I dont even like chess.