Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was listening to some select Brizz battles today and got to the Roc/Brizz battle. Now I can admit that Roc ended his first in a way that sort of won him the round (by dissing an unrelated dude)

But Brizz's third round was fukking tough.. Not just for the sexual offenders part, but the whole round. He was struggling through it, but the bars might actually have been some of his best shyt. Neg me or whatever the fukk if you listen to it and disagree.. but at least give that shyt a fresh listen. It should be long ago enough that you've forgotten by now. (Link is set to the start of the round)

This battle made me believe in Brizz potential again.
I remember a lot of comments about Roc's lack of sportsmanship. Seeing how things have panned out, can we salute Roc for putting Brizz through the fire?
The tension is necessary, to become a top tier you have to be able to perform under pressure. Mid battle Danny Myers hugs aren't going to help you get out of the mid tier.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lift his soul 3

Arsonal vs QB Black Diamond
Math vs Showoff
Verb vs Jimz
Big Kannon vs Craig Lamar
Heavy Half vs Floss Da BOss

4 interesting match-ups.

The top two matchups are going to be pretty intense.
Showoff & Math should both have good angles to work with, one of them is going to leave that stage pissed off.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I was listening to some select Brizz battles today and got to the Roc/Brizz battle. Now I can admit that Roc ended his first in a way that sort of won him the round (by dissing an unrelated dude)

But Brizz's third round was fukking tough.. Not just for the sexual offenders part, but the whole round. He was struggling through it, but the bars might actually have been some of his best shyt. Neg me or whatever the fukk if you listen to it and disagree.. but at least give that shyt a fresh listen. It should be long ago enough that you've forgotten by now. (Link is set to the start of the round)

I've been going back to some of the battles BattleTruth reviewed and looked at who he said won

And he low key be right lol

Btw, Roc 3-0'd Brizz

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This battle made me believe in Brizz potential again.
I remember a lot of comments about Roc's lack of sportsmanship. Seeing how things have panned out, can we salute Roc for putting Brizz through the fire?
The tension is necessary, to become a top tier you have to be able to perform under pressure. Mid battle Danny Myers hugs aren't going to help you get out of the mid tier.

And Roc did lose this one btw :manny:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Roc-Brizz battle was horrible watching it the first time I seem to remember..wasn't that when they were gasping for air...correct me if I have the wrong battle.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You can't debate with Fresh about Roc. Thats just period the end (verb voice)

I still got brizz edging 2-1 to this day. The only clear round was the 1st which goes to Roc hands down.

That's exactly how I've always judged that one too :manny:

Brizz 2-1. Roc', What's in my palm is light, but you'll get smacked with the dark side " bar in the first was fire :whoo:

Last edited: