Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who used the roc angle like him?
Who had the opportunity? He battled Suge and we all know what that battle was going to be about. And he battled Rex, and that was a one rounder, and all three of them (Roc, Rex, Surf) are all cool with each other anyway.

Nevermind that it's not even a good angle in the first place.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nitty n roc the only 2 people I watch over and over again when their shyt drops.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
In Unbias.....Real Deal posted that Ms. Hustle stepped Up. Now, what do y'all think of this match up? Odd and interesting. But fukk it, this might be good.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one on this planet should give qleen another shot,
Well maybe black ice cartel he seems to show up there. Outside of them tho, you a damn fool booking qleen

:manny:
A prepared Qleen is amazing. At this point I can't go too hard with the integrity angles because these leagues don't really have any.
I'd give Qleen a one way ticket with insurance, fly him out two days in advance, and send someone with him to shadow him up until the battle. When he steps off stage, he can get his second half & plane ticket home.

I know he could still end up playing me out somehow :mjcry:, but at the end of the day we don't have that many talents of his caliber.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big T wants to battle a new dude, Norbes offered him Ryda and he turned it down.

Roc/Brizz [i think] was sponsored by a fan. He offered to pay for that battle before it happened but they wanted to wait a bit longer. Maybe they stayed in contact with dude.

And Unbias was right, Norbes was all in the Unbias group with the GFM account and was saying shyt like, im making this to prove a point. This is made to show your support, dudes was asking left and right [ready to donate i add] what specifically is it going towards, he couldn't even give an answer. So Norbes attitude and wanting to be an a$$hole is why that GFM failed.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Unbias.....Real Deal posted that Ms. Hustle stepped Up. Now, what do y'all think of this match up? Odd and interesting. But fukk it, this might be good.

I don't mind it. Real Deal needs to be forced to focus on the entertainment aspect of this thing. The angle thing has taken him as far as he can go, he needs to be funny, he needs to be creative and he needs to pick up the pace if he wants to stay on the URL platform. I don't think people will get excited about him waving his arms & doing angles vs Ms. Hustle.

Low key all the stand still and clown your opponent battlers are done on the URL big stage. We might see them at the Born Legacy joints, but that's about it. We may see Ill Will ONE more time on the big stage, but he needs to give us more. They may bring Serius back one more time, but he needs to give us more entertainment. If Head Ice comes back, we'll need to see him move around more.

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
Been trying to look for POTY candidates (apparently they are collecting them for 2012+). What y'all think?

@wizworld (right?) started a series of funny ass posts when he said putting the iPhone in rice encourages Chinese dudes to appear and fix it.

The series of Danny Myers twelve racks posts were good.

The early Battle Rap Diet plans from @theflyest

The reactions to Rex getting his soul removed.

honorable mention for @Burnshen almost losing his job shouting out battle rap phrases?

the Battle Rap Diet was hilarious. he basically told Big T to disappear until he's 80 lbs lighter :mjlol:

the "this nikka dead" meme with Rex being 50 years old:blessed: that's what made me join this site right there...

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big T wants to battle a new dude, Norbes offered him Ryda and he turned it down.

Roc/Brizz [i think] was sponsored by a fan. He offered to pay for that battle before it happened but they wanted to wait a bit longer. Maybe they stayed in contact with dude.

And Unbias was right, Norbes was all in the Unbias group with the GFM account and was saying shyt like, im making this to prove a point. This is made to show your support, dudes was asking left and right [ready to donate i add] what specifically is it going towards, he couldn't even give an answer. So Norbes attitude and wanting to be an a$$hole is why that GFM failed.

Norbes undermines everything he has accomplished in battle rap by the way he carries himself. So annoying that I'm sure some of you are just itching to hit me with a "What has he accomplished?". But he has done a lot, he's just someone that needs to stay behind the scenes because people don't relate to him, nor are they entertained by his presence. It's really odd in retrospect that wanted to be a media personality.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Unbias on TWR right now.

He's asking Norbes a lotta questions we wanna know.

Norbes' tryna make judged battles standard for PG's moving forward.
Roc vs Brizz was a sponsored battle :ohhh:
He won't ever work with B Magic again :mjcry:
Ty Law is now a free agent, he felt he didn't fit what he was tryna do
Born ain't coming back on URL any time soon, he feels he's too arrogant.
PPV is an option for the future it makes sense.

I like how Chris outsmarted Norbes a couple times tryna be slick and cry for sympathy

Norbes: fans were cryin when I put up a go fund me for a battle
Chris Unbias: What'd you expect, you wasn't specific about what battle it went towards nikka :stopitslime:

Norbes said Contracts were 3year deals.
He's doin 4/5 year deals with now SMMFH :snoop:
They touched on more topics like Venues, vets etc

He spoke to Qleen :ohhh:
I still have hope :mjcry:

So that has to be part of the reason why they are in the mix with this UDUBB event. They are considering doing more PPV.

5 year deals? Yikes. I guess I can see 4 though, 2 years of getting a guy mainstage ready, and another 2 of them doing big events.