Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
T top has a lot of layers to his skills

He has personal angles, that hit more than miss,
He talks street shyt as good as anyone
He def has bars.
He seems to prepare well and doesn't choke, maybe a couple of slips but everyone has that.

The only thing I want t top to work on is landing his hay makers harder and more consistent. Sometimes he gets into something and it builds up, then it finishes a little disappointing. Not all the time, but a few times in a battle.

It's just nit picking, t top has shown he can stand in front of anyone and hold his own. His uff run was legendary. And his resume csn stand with most of the guys we consider top tier right now.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Pause
I'd say this it's the best Top we've seen on stage period. Dude was moving like he knew he was going to run that spot.

This level of performance shows me that Top is poised to have that one battle that we come out of like:wow:. This version of Top has been emerging, and I think someone might get bagged clearly.

I have an idea who I think the victim could be but nigs might kill me if I say it.:mjpls:
:beli: Could he even bag Nitty or Ave
That T-Top performance wasn't all that great to me
He has been consistently winning but against subpar performances of top tier who dont take him seriously
Surf was on some bullshyt and has been his last couple battles
the Suge Clips Rex Math battles were all forgettable
His stock is not rising he needs to battle a hungry dude on the come up so he a can have a classic

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He has been consistently winning but against subpar performances of top tier who dont take him seriously
His stock is not rising he needs to battle a hungry dude on the come up so he a can have a classic
You wylin if you say surf was bullshytting in their battle, outside of the choke at the end this was the best non guntitles performance we seen from him in a long ass time. This was the first real fight t top has been in since he got on that big stage, surf was tryna knock that nikka out

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You wylin if you say surf was bullshytting in their battle, outside of the choke at the end this was the best non guntitles performance we seen from him in a long ass time. This was the first real fight t top has been in since he got on that big stage, surf was tryna knock that nikka out
Thought Surf performance was shakey at best
1st round was solid and 1st half of his 2nd round was good
I don't feel like Surf really took him as serious as he could have

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
he came with personals that Surf battle
even brought up the little gurl Asian Dean or whatever
the teaming up with roc part
and had some solid bars that were haymakers

All of the angles that T took were all used before smh. It was like watching Surf vs K Shine again.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pause
I'd say this it's the best Top we've seen on stage period. Dude was moving like he knew he was going to run that spot.

This level of performance shows me that Top is poised to have that one battle that we come out of like:wow:. This version of Top has been emerging, and I think someone might get bagged clearly.

I have an idea who I think the victim could be but nigs might kill me if I say it.:mjpls:
He was better against Math. The timing of this battle was better for him though.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He'll body Ave in 2017 and give you what you're looking for. :yeshrug: