Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Maybe because I'm on a No Limit kick lately

but this Uncle Phil looking nikka Danny Myers got nerve to call TRU shyt wack in that Young Kannon battle for "real hiphop" brownie points :comeon:

I'll listen to Life or Death all day over a Danny Myers album :camby:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
nikka shutup.. I can post mad battles where Surf wasn't rapping the way he was in that trailer. Most nikka who really, really watch battle dont think Surf is nice. He looked like a completely different battler in that trailer.

Are you gonna act like Surf hasn't been trash at times and hasn't been bodied several times :comeon:

Yeah I think they did to make Surf look good. Since he does sell tickets and has folks sponsoring him. Even when his stock has fallen again.

Maybe because I'm on a No Limit kick lately

but this Uncle Phil looking nikka Danny Myers got nerve to call TRU shyt wack in that Young Kannon battle for "real hiphop" brownie points :comeon:

I'll listen to Life or Death all day over a Danny Myers album :camby:

Sorry bruh, TRU was only aight to me but I wasn't into them like that so I can excuse him saying that. Probably because I was a way bigger fan of the Fiend, Mac, Young Bleed, Mia X, and Mystikal albums. For what its worth, I've heard some of Danny's mixtapes and they're meh.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have to pat myself on the back if I'm the first online battle rap fan to make this connection

Daylyt-vs-B-Dot.jpg

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

47.png

If B-Dot is purposefully trying to incorporate the Furious Styles character into his battle rap persona, that makes what he's doing a bit more interesting to me now. Maybe it's not on purpose, but still it's kind of bugged out.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

I have to pat myself on the back if I'm the first online battle rap fan to make this connection

Daylyt-vs-B-Dot.jpg

47.png

If B-Dot is purposefully trying to incorporate the Furious Styles character into his battle rap persona, that makes what he's doing a bit more interesting to me now. Maybe it's not on purpose, but still it's kind of bugged out.

I can't put my finger on it but BDot has a Game The Documentary feel to him
i want 1/2 credit, close enough

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Daylyt-vs-B-Dot.jpg

47.png

fukk you and B Dot. Dont ever disrepect Mopho ever again.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I CANNOT FIND ONE GOOD WAVY PERFORMANCE. BRAZY. Yall nikkas know how many battlers have had proving ground and non URL performances where they spazzed and they still never got on that big stage??

Wavy is the biggest plant I've ever seen in my life.

I can make a toilet paper long list of nikkas who have absolutely wigged on url and still never got on like Wazy has.

I cant even find a couple Wavy haymakers.. dude is the fakest nikka to ever get on the big stage. Whose idea was it to push him? :mindblown:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I CANNOT FIND ONE GOOD WAVY PERFORMANCE. BRAZY. Yall nikkas know how many battlers have had proving ground and non URL performances where they spazzed and they still never got on that big stage??

Wavy is the biggest plant I've ever seen in my life.

I can make a toilet paper long list of nikkas who have absolutely wigged on url and still never got on like Wazy has.

I cant even find a couple Wavy haymakers.. dude is the fakest nikka to ever get on the big stage. Whose idea was it to push him? :mindblown:
:camby:

Nobody was even talking about Wavy.