Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That bar was/is ass. We all know if Surf or any these nikkas you hate wouldve spit that you would shyt on them for spitting that garbage.

I pulled the files :youngsabo:

got a phone call from my bro to watch this battle asap...all he kept screaming was..."go to 10:41...line of the year...they both won"

a lima bean in a time machine, i'll make you a vegetable in the future

greatness

:beli: It is. Go back listen to any of Chilla's schemes, then listen to "lima bean time machine" again.... Its not even close. This battle is classic, but lets not jump out the window.

"You can lay low for a few months, I'll catch up with you and shoot ya
A Lima bean in a time machine, I'll leave you a vegetable in the future
- Danny Myers

Jesus Christ!!!

1100690.gif

#BarsOverNames

Rum Nitty got that. D Myers bars be corny and forced a lot of the time. Nitty came hard as fukk.

The fukk is a lima bean doin in a time machine? That weak shyt is forced so he can punch in the next bar.

Those were the only mentions in the battle thread so it was 50/50. It wasn't a "that's Nash" reaction.

Somebody thought it was line of the year though :mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That bar was/is ass. We all know if Surf or any these nikkas you hate wouldve spit that you would shyt on them for spitting that garbage.

It was dope.. that's like the first time we heard a haymaker like that. Nobody complained then, but of course years later it's a problem because wack ass Jerry Wess is over using that style.

You have Jerry Wess doing enitre rounds with weak fusion bars vs Myers who did it once and made it a legendary bar. Yes, lengendary. Everybody in battlerap knows about that Lima Bean bar and who spit it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Myers made it a hot line, Wess made it a wack style. :dead:

Edit:Damn Myers said that Australian beer/Foster homes bar too. :mjlol:

Still fire tho.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Is this revisionist history? :jbhmm:

I thought the line was funny at the time but it became something else later once Danny's style got more familiar and he was TBZ's laughingstock.
Yea i thought it was dope based on how absurd and unexpected it was :pachaha: even now when i hear the bar im like :mjgrin: outside of Danny only Craig Lamar/Dot/Twork can get away with saying wild shyt like that and still make it entertaining for me

Bars like that can only work when you're not taking yourself too seriously which is why danny could do it and jerry wess can't

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:@ the files being pulled.

:mjcry:I loveTBZ

That's always ill because you see how everyone can get caught up in the moment to some extent. Or even say some shyt that they will totally disagree with at some point down the line. Like I feel like I made a post bigging up Jerry Wess at some point within the last year:scust:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's always ill because you see how everyone can get caught up in the moment to some extent. Or even say some shyt that they will totally disagree with at some point down the line. Like I feel like I made a post bigging up Jerry Wess at some point within the last year:scust:

And nikkaz were flaming me for calling him trash :mjcry:

I think you and @Burnshen were 2 of the bullies :mjcry:

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Yo @Ronnie Lott (and whoever else is West in here)... Just how severe is it when someone puts something on NHC? I thought the shyt was funny when Surf said it to Shine before the scuffle, but I'm starting to think from some other ventures that putting some on NHC is not a game.
:ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yo @Ronnie Lott (and whoever else is West in here)... Just how severe is it when someone puts something on NHC? I thought the shyt was funny when Surf said it to Shine before the scuffle, but I'm starting to think from some other ventures that putting some on NHC is not a game.
:ohhh:
I thought neighborhood was a jersey set

Either way regardless of where you from if you bangin and put anything on the set it's serious, they bound to fukk you up if you dont go through with it