Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
When did Surf learn to rap like this?:wtf:

Them bars Surf spit in that trailer are crazy.. What the fukk is going on my dudes? :beli:

I wasn't sure if I was trippin or what.. I was watching that trailer like:francis: has this nikka always been this nice?

He was talking that shyt and had all the performance details on point.

That said, I can't ride with the idea that this trailer = Surf won the battle. That's a judgment travesty and we all know better.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I wasn't sure if I was trippin or what.. I was watching that trailer like:francis: has this nikka always been this nice?

That said, I can't ride with the idea that this trailer = Surf won the battle. That's a judgment travesty and we all know better.

That's what I'm saying.. Surf doesn't usually rap like that. Thought I was bugging.

And only one clown ass Surf stan did that. nikkas never call out @freshurl and his bullsh*t posts. Surf has been choking in battles for the last 2 years, has nothing but debatable battles, yet you can tell he beat one of the hottest nikkas out based off a couple bars in a trailer? :pachaha:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yes, the shyt was light. TBZ is literally in denial about Tsu Surf.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Lima bean in a time machine wasn't what I'd call a fire battle rap bar.. More like a funny battle rap bar. I legit had the :mjlol: