Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's the best Hollow we ever saw though. Tay beats Joe Budden/Clips//Pat Stay Hollow.
I dont get this logic, hollow wasnt on some bar for bar shyt vs any of those guys, he's angle heavy, how can you say tay roc woulda beat those performances when they were tailor made for those opponents? if he was subpar it's because of the angle he decided to go with.

We cant quantify an angle based battler the same way we can a puncher

we dont know how he's gonna attack tay roc, he could come with the same energy he had vs joe budden but if the angle hits hard then it's gonna look like a better performance

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
BDot getting a lot of gas in Cali..
He called out Mike P..
SMH I dont want to see that...

You know he did that because Mike P. started the whole beef, right? This was before the Daylyt battle. C'mon man. Scores gotta be settled.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You really care about internet rep? :why:

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You focus on the goofy shyt/goofy act Rell does(figures you would), i'm focusing on the bars. Nobody cant say this wouldn't be a bar fest.
im talking about his delivery and vocal projection dumbass, even they type of bars rel spits would look corny when ave starts talkin that grimey shyt

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Reepah Rell vs Ave? :what:
That nikka litteraly rapped his heart out for 7minutes
Only for Suge to take that easy win in 3minutes.
TF he gon do with Ave BARKING at him:mjlol:
Like we ain't kept the file of the last time a nikka put that pressure on him :martin:
:ufdup: We seen you BEFORE the facepaint nikka :demonic:

He at the window like "awww SHYT, that's the shooter and the driver nikka"

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
im talking about his delivery and vocal projection dumbass, even they type of bars rel spits would look corny when ave starts talkin that grimey shyt

There's nothing wrong with Rell's vocal projection or his delivery. Rell's voice is unique, I fukks with it(pause). And his setup and deliveries are mean. How would he sound corny next to Ave if he's spitting dope bars too? nikka just shut up.:mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Reepah Rell vs Ave? :what:
That nikka litteraly rapped his heart out for 7minutes
Only for Suge to take that easy win in 3minutes.
TF he gon do with Ave BARKING at him:mjlol:
Like we ain't kept the file of the last time a nikka put that pressure on him :martin:
:ufdup: We seen you BEFORE the facepaint nikka

:demonic:

nikkas get better everyday. If you would've told me March of 2015 that Rum Nitty would be arguably the top gunner in battle rap today, I would've laughed.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
There's nothing wrong with Rell's vocal projection or his delivery. Rell's voice is unique, I fukks with it(pause). And his setup and deliveries are mean. How would he sound corny next to Ave if he's spitting dope bars too? nikka just shut up.:mjlol:
Born and Qp are nice with the pen too, but if they stood in front of tay roc or suge they'd look corny in comparison, it aint a hard concept to grasp

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Born and Qp are nice with the pen too, but if they stood in front of tay roc or suge they'd look corny in comparison, it aint a hard concept to grasp

Reeper Rell isnt either one of those two soft ass nikkas. You're trying to paint Rell as some soft nikka with bars. Stop it.

Glueazy talks that street shyt, him and Rell had a borderline classic. Again your just saying shyt to say it. Vocal projection, delivery.. the fukk are you talking about?