Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
U still a fake
I'll crack his head till the Milla break
News guns, not even Wolverine could regenerate
I switch weapons, lift the 8's
Bald heads, Philip Banks
A backshot'll make em slide on his head across the floor
nikka this one's for LIL SAINT!!!
- Craig Lamar
15401102_1249242481798630_8874872684806486781_n.jpg

You nikkas betta check that Craig Lamar vs JC out :damn:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Not to belabor this Caustic thing, but how are either of the 25k lines good? Both of them are factually incorrect lol. A Camry costs less than 25k, so how is that a "down payment"? And where in the world does 6 months of minimum wage work = 25k? You can't really come at URL fans in this instance when you're giving Caustic credit for lines that don't even make sense. Not like Caustic was all corny though, the "shirt so medium you could talk to the dead" & "Sign of Cancer/cancer" lines were hilarious.

I guess overall I don't dig the "you have to come over here and battle on our terms" thing, when a big name battler goes to a smaller league. How ridiculous would it be to book The Saurus for a "WeGoHard" battle, and expect him to rap in THEIR style in order to win? That's what the KOTD fans expect of the URL battlers, and it's pretty silly.

Cot damn, my nikka, I just found that shyt to be funny but I guess I never was one of those "bars over jokes" kinda muthafukkas either. I like what I like. Whether I laugh or I'm like that was a cold line. Just don't choke or say something dumb as fukk or try to reach in a way where I'm like "what the fukk are you saying" and I'm good.You up here looking up blue book prices and shyt to fact check something funny Caustic said.Find the chill, I get what you mean.

Thesaurus doesn't need to go to them leagues tho either. Kinda think its good that battlers like him don't have to do it.

And I have to say this. I don't think KOTD fans always do that. You got to remember, a lot of people watch that league. Muthafukkas are always like "hey, they just want jokes". Actually, they want good battles regardless of gun bars, jokes, punchlines, drug talk, personals, and angles. Look at Head ICE vs. Bigg K. It wasn't filled with just one thing. It was pretty hard body battle with all kinds of shyt in it.

Caustic is trash by any leagues standards. Soul Khan was way better at roasting.

Caustics best battle was against Diz.

But see now, Soul Khan did more than just roasting though; I think for Caustic, that was his strong suit along with personals. Soul Khan's voice alone not even matching how he looked made him a threat and add in the bars. Yeah, I do think Soul Khan is better than Caustic but that's not the point. I give Caustic his credit on what he does, you don't have to like it. It is what it is.

I thought Caustic's best battle was against TODD. I think that alone got him more battles with URL cats in KOTD.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm a General in the war I'm always in the front ,
run in ya building if you want
I'm in the hallway with the pump
ready for him to put the key in the lock ,he hear the cock
now he walking that long road with G.O.D at the top
Murda ain't bashful either he OD with them SHOTS
he make it so his whole family can't see in his BOX
I go for the kill ,fukk an IV in the docs
look at his face,he thinkin why me ? in a shock
I dare you ,try rob me in the spot
we turn him Pacman ,all he start seeing is DOTS " DOT DOT... DOT DOT DOT

:banderas:
Are these the goat closing bars in a battle ?
Dont do this breh :whoa:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo

They have Chess as a character on the "Respect Life" webseries... with his hood struggle powers fully activated

Scene 1 - afterschool Chess walks in apartment with his friend, and sees his sister sitting on a chair. He says he's going to go back out, and she asks him to buy her some painkillers.

Scene 2 - Chess goes to the store with his friend to buy painkillers, peep the dialogue

Chess Friend - "Yo, you're mad lucky that you have an apartment with just you and your sister, I know you have mad girls in and out of there" :myman:

Chess - :scust: "Fukk you mean I'm mad lucky? My mom died of cancer nigguh! I didn't ask for her not to be there, SHE'S JUST NOT THERE" :damn:

:mjcry: :to::sadbron:

:deadmanny:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How's Mr. "I'm who they came to see" going to talk down to Rum?:mjlol:

Top has absolutely nothing for Ave. He's been feasting on :flabbynsick: vets but never stood in front of bars like Ave can deliver. I don't see any angle he can take to avoid Ave dropping 30. He might want to see what Verb is up to.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nitty would probably cook Jc, but I'd like to see that at some point after nitty finishes out his top tier opponent run.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How's Mr. "I'm who they came to see" going to talk down to Rum?:mjlol:

Top has absolutely nothing for Ave. He's been feasting on :flabbynsick: vets but never stood in front of bars like Ave can deliver. I don't see any angle he can take to avoid Ave dropping 30. He might want to see what Verb is up to.
JC is one of thee most requested dudes to make a return to URL, he actually would be the one they came to see in that situation :yeshrug:

and could talk about how he Nitty was on the verge of tears wanting bigger opportunities.