Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Cys texted him later in the show and said he understood where Angryfan was coming from
Cys didn't understand a COTDAMN thing that quick.

He litteraly texted him a couple minutes later to try and be cool with him behind the scenes.
If it was that easy to understand he woulda got the insight right then and there instead of calling them haters.

I ain't buying any of it

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

He litteraly texted him a couple minutes later to try and be cool with him behind the scenes.
If it was that easy to understand he woulda got the insight right then and there instead of calling them haters.

I ain't buying any of it

Cys homies probably texted him like "nikka you trippin" :comeon:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I fukks with Cyssero heavy , but breh is always on some weird shiit :patrice:,

talking bout he got a part 2 coming of that Game diss he dropped

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

I ain't buying any of it
I don't know, I think he understand what they were saying even then but when you're being attacked (wasn't really but I could see how it felt like it) and are caught in the moment, you lash out against it even if you think it's true deep down. I don't care who you are, nobody likes being told they're not doing good, even if they known in their heart of hearts that it's true.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Thats just your opinion bro. He's human. He'll sharpen his sword and prove you wrong next battle. :troll:

I gotta see this battle :laff: How the fukk you lost to Bishop Brigante in your own city? He should be Young Hot status now.

"Take that fukkin mirror down"

download

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't know, I think he understand what they were saying even then but when you're being attacked (wasn't really but I could see how it felt like it) and are caught in the moment, you lash out against it even if you think it's true deep down. I don't care who you are, nobody likes being told they're not doing good, even if they known in their heart of hearts that it's true.

That's a part of being humble/humility :francis:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

They told him he's a legend multiple times.
Explained how he had privileges coming in the game off his name.
Mind you, this nikka did worse that a LOTTA nikkas.
And they didn't even go as hard at him off the strength of his legacy and the fact that Caps fux with Philly hardbody.

And he STILL complained like a hoe

Ain't no excuses for that imo

(Even tho I get what you sayin)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just an assumption. :manny:

With the way URL and Udubb seem to be linked recently it wouldnt surprise me if beas or smack got him on the card tho. Either way this DNA on every card shyt is getting out of hand brehs:francis:

I'm just going to assume his sponsor paid for this. I don't see any other way he gets this match-up. It's really sad that Charlie Clips is SO BAD that it's not even worth trying to do Clips vs Pat Stay (cause Clips & DNA had the same sponsor). DNA vs Pat Stay is actually a better battle :snoop: