Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
moreso for the flow than the bar itself

T top biggest weakness is he raps about trap shyt too much instead of his opponent so my point still stands

I agree that Top does sometimes go od on the trap shyt, but you can say the same for Rex (1212 skinny Rex) Hell, you can list a gang of battlers that have bars that don't necessarily go straight at their opponents. :manny:

But T Top was basically gifted a bag in battling Sno. How could he not drug talk a nikka name Sno :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I agree that Top does sometimes go od on the trap shyt, but you can say the same for Rex (1212 skinny Rex) Hell, you can list a gang of battlers that have bars that don't necessarily go straight at their opponents. :manny:

But T Top was basically gifted a bag in battling Sno. How could he not drug talk a nikka name Sno :francis:
And rex only been beatin nikkas who unprepared. that shyt don't win battles. and i agree top battling sno it made sense for top to do that. my point is it DOESNT make sense for chess to be damn near crying to nikkas 10 years older than him who experienced more shyt in their lives.

Even wit surf, he did that shyt against hitmam cuz it made sense, holla been called out about his lifestyle multiple times, who did chess battle that it made sense for him to do that? nikka got a reaction for sayin the police might shoot him, the fukk that gotta do with the battle.

Daylyt vs. Oops in my top 5 WOAT 3rd rounds from both sides cuz they did that woe is me shyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I think it's time to discuss T Tops resume and his wins and losses:

-He clearly beat Math
-Clearly beat City Towers
-Clearly beat Sno
-Beat Brizz
-Beat Rolla (fire battle tho)
-Debatable or loss to Suge (I had Suge winning)
-clearly beat Rex
-lost to Clips
-Clearly beat grand daddy purp
-Beat Chess
-Clearly beat Saga
-debatable with JJDD
-bagged Automatic Ray
-people are sayin Top beat Surf 2-1

T Top has a very solid resume. He has a lot more clear wins than losses. Top Bizzy has made that leap :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think it's time to discuss T Tops resume and his wins and losses:

-He clearly beat Math
-Clearly beat City Towers
-Clearly beat Sno
-Beat Brizz
-Beat Rolla (fire battle tho)
-Debatable or loss to Suge (I had Suge winning)
-clearly beat Rex
-lost to Clips
-Clearly beat grand daddy purp
-Beat Chess
-Clearly beat Saga
-debatable with JJDD
-bagged Automatic Ray
-people are sayin Top beat Rex 2-1

T Top has a very solid resume. He has a lot more clear wins than losses. Top Bizzy has made that leap :wow:
Clearly, i still say he needs a big stage "moment" but outside of that he's made his impact felt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Clearly, i still say he needs a big stage "moment" but outside of that he's made his impact felt

Yeah outside of him and Brizz 2 on 2 "split both screens like golden eye" Top doesn't have a "on stage moment"

But cats area saying Tops 3rd vs Surf was crazy. We'll see tho

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
JC can't talk down to Chess so he's going to lose.

I've been saying that but everyone wants to see pocket checks:francis:

There's been plenty of classic battles where there was no contact or animosity. Rum vs Ave was better than Suge grappling Saga all over the stage. Shine and Roc pushing each other or Math punching Serious did what exactly? Do you want bars or contact? They lost Webster Hall and Irving Plaza luckily let them back after the Troy Ave incident. They need to think about business. No one wants a battle or event shut down over that dumb shyt.
He couldn't talk down to Clips, Big Kannon and he beat them

He low key beat K-Shine too, but people are blinded by one Michael Jackson scheme in the third round

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Smack is no longer interested in Hitman vs Suge brehs :to:
It might be a STRONG cause of the KD battle.
But I have a STRONG feeling Beasley is behind what Smack said.
That passive aggressive "I wish them the best" shyt has Beasley written all over it :russ:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JC can't talk down to Chess so he's going to lose.

I've been saying that but everyone wants to see pocket checks:francis:

There's been plenty of classic battles where there was no contact or animosity. Rum vs Ave was better than Suge grappling Saga all over the stage. Shine and Roc pushing each other or Math punching Serious did what exactly? Do you want bars or contact? They lost Webster Hall and Irving Plaza luckily let them back after the Troy Ave incident. They need to think about business. No one wants a battle or event shut down over that dumb shyt.

The battles are fine how they are. The "no physical contact" thing is overboard, that's hasn't been apart of the Smack platform, so let's not switch things up now. Once you do that, we have to start creating standard lists of topics the battlers can't touch.
Wack. If you're scared of a battler messing up an event, don't book them.

Imagine the backlash URL would get for implementing a no touching rule before KOTD and Dont Flop.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The battles are fine how they are. The "no physical contact" thing is overboard, that's hasn't been apart of the Smack platform, so let's not switch things up now. Once you do that, we have to start creating standard lists of topics the battlers can't touch.

Imagine the backlash URL would get for implementing a no touching rule before KOTD and Dont Flop.

But if URL loses a venue because a full out brawl breaks out on stage, then what :francis:

You can't be on some ignant shyt like "URL can't implement safety measure befor xyz battle league " :francis:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

You cant predict guys like Rum/Roc getting out of character and almost scrapping

Losing a venue is a bigger deal than fans being mad rappers cant tap pockets and whatnot

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But is URL loses a venue because a full out brawl breaks out on stage, then what :francis:

You can't be on some ignant shyt like "URL can't implement safety measure befor xyz battle league " :francis:

Their lane is their lane. Qleen told us what it was years ago and we was rocking with it. As much as I want URL to prosper as a business, they can't book street dudes and lowlifes with no jobs or even bank accounts and then tell them "I need you to only be a 80% real nygga today". Shine & Roc almost fought, and what did they do?
They made a whole new event out of it, and got paid again.
If they choose to book matches that are liable to ruin their event, why should we feel sorry for them?